Euro 2016 Travelogue

Wullie

Why isn't there any decent beer in France?

Anything darker than a lager tasted like dishwater.

Otherwise had an amazing 12 day out there - French were largely class, only really experienced the Parisian wrath before this. No trouble - everyone in good spirits. Bordeaux the highlight - amazing place.

Watching Super Furry Animals & Dropkick Murphys for 8 euros in a Celtic Festival in Toulouse a non football highlight. Take me back

Toulouse is a great city as well isn't it? Was only there for 18hours but really felt like a nice town to be in.

That Ireland Italy game must have been class to be at. Where were your seats?

Would either be class to be in with the Irish or class to see how mental they looked from a distance.

Italian end with plenty of Irish dotted about. Was a great finale to witness. Got a video of the goal celebrations but no idea how to post it :lol:

Otherwise had an amazing 12 day out there - French were largely class, only really experienced the Parisian wrath before this. No trouble - everyone in good spirits. Bordeaux the highlight - amazing place.

Watching Super Furry Animals & Dropkick Murphys for 8 euros in a Celtic Festival in Toulouse a non football highlight. Take me back

Toulouse is a great city as well isn't it? Was only there for 18hours but really felt like a nice town to be in.

Toulouse was also really nice yup, some cracking places to eat/drink too -- Bordeaux had a better overall atmosphere but think the occasion (Wales first game) played more of a part in that

Toulouse was also really nice yup, some cracking places to eat/drink too -- Bordeaux had a better overall atmosphere but think the occasion (Wales first game) played more of a part in that

Atmosphere around town (and at the ground) was genuinely brilliant for that first match. Watching the France match in the fanpark with the locals was class too.

Turns out I'm going to Paris with work for a few days but flying out on Sunday. Chances of getting a ticket outside the stadium? Probably close to none... fanzone could be fun.

I'm in Lyon to watch the final alongside a trip with the wife and the town has been jumping. Lots if Welsh singing - horns tooting tonight and I've been to a last shadow puppets gig at the Roman ampitheatre where each goal was celebrated madly to the confusion of many and the band got pelted with 1000s of customer cushions as is apparently tradition for the venue.

Turns out I'm going to Paris with work for a few days but flying out on Sunday. Chances of getting a ticket outside the stadium? Probably close to none... fanzone could be fun.

I mean if you bring about £20k or so you might get a ticket outside the stadium.

Just got this email

Tickets for the Final on sale TODAY - queue at 13:45!

Dear Football Fan,

The countdown to the Final has begun! On Sunday 10th July, Portugal and France will compete in the Stade de France for the title of UEFA EURO 2016™ champions - and you can be there to witness the action!

We are thrilled to inform you that the last few tickets for the Final match will go on sale today on EURO 2016.com. We recommend that you join the queue at 13:45 for the opening at 14:00 if you don't want to miss out!

With tickets to be sold on a first come, first served basis, fans are advised to join the queue immediately after the window opens to secure the first spots.

If you prefer to have an overview of the ticket availability without logging onto the ticket portal, the availability will also be listed here.

Please note that the payment for tickets will be immediate, and that only Visa or Mastercard credit cards will be accepted.

We strongly advise against buying tickets from any sources other than the official UEFA EURO 2016™ Ticket Portal at EURO2016.com.

The UEFA EURO Fan Guide app is the perfect partner for planning your trip to France - get to know the host cities, use our travel tool and find practical information about your tickets all on one app! Download it here for iPhone and Android.

Need to find a place to stay in the host city? Book with the official fan accommodation provider here.

Best regards,

UEFA EURO 2016™ Ticketing Team