Euro 2016 Travelogue

Wullie

For those already out there, are many spare tickets doing the rounds? Wondering whether it's worth trying to dig some out for Albania v Romania next Sunday.

Loads spare, was Loads for the england game.

Touts or is there a ticket office or something at the stadium?

Touts, but seems to be groups of fans with spare tickets wanting to get rid of them.

Nice one. Sorry to be a pain but any idea what the markup is?

No mark up. People just wanting to shift face value near the ground prior KO. You should be fine :thup:

:thup: Beltas.

What's the best way to get from the port/Vieille Ville area up to the stadium?

All flights from Stockholm with SAS been cancelled since friday. Will miss the game tonight in Paris because of that, will only get refunded for flight tickets and not for match ticket, hotel accomodation and another flight I've paid for from Paris that I'll miss as well. This is fun...

Feel for you man. That sucks. So many people here getting affected by all this shit.

All flights from Stockholm with SAS been cancelled since friday. Will miss the game tonight in Paris because of that, will only get refunded for flight tickets and not for match ticket, hotel accomodation and another flight I've paid for from Paris that I'll miss as well. This is fun...

Feel for you man. That sucks. So many people here getting affected by all this s***.

Seriously fucking pissed off... Hopefully I'll get down to Toulouse to watch the Italy game however.

Feel for you man. That sucks. So many people here getting affected by all this s***.

Seriously f***ing p*ssed off... Hopefully I'll get down to Toulouse to watch the Italy game however.

If you do let me know as I'm at that game and I'll buy you a beer :thup:

Any of the Nicoise based lads comment on the availability of drink down there? We're coming down in the car tomorrow (another cancelled flight, cheers Air France) and were thinking of loading it up before we get there if it's a hassle.

Guest neesy111

Any of the Nicoise based lads comment on the availability of drink down there? We're coming down in the car tomorrow (another cancelled flight, cheers Air France) and were thinking of loading it up before we get there if it's a hassle.

Fine for drink down here tbh

Guest neesy111

It's genuinely astounding how unwelcoming the French are. What an odd people.

It's typical customer service tbh

Guest neesy111

Nice photos Neesy!

What's the general feeling towards further potential hooliganism? Is it likely in Lens / Lille for Wales?

We set off driving from Walker at 3am

Something will happen.  24 miles between lens and lille is nowt. 

Had a nice stroll around Lyon today and now on a nice campsite Les Portes du Beaujolais.

Go up the hill with the cathedral at the top if you haven't already. Up from Vieux town.

Had a nice stroll around Lyon today and now on a nice campsite Les Portes du Beaujolais.

Go up the hill with the cathedral at the top if you haven't already. Up from Vieux town.

Heading to Toulouse tomorrow but will try and fit it in tomorrow before leaving if you think it's worth it. What's up there?

Heading to Toulouse tomorrow but will try and fit it in tomorrow before leaving if you think it's worth it. What's up there?

Sounds shite but the view back over the whole city is worth it