Euro 2016 Travelogue

Wullie

Leaving tomorrow for 3 nights in Marseille before moving onto Lyon for a week.  Got England tickets for next game but just been told they are in Slovakia end!! If anyone has any suggestions i would be grateful.

Also my dream is to see some fellow Geordies out there ?! Do we have any?

Go to the match in their end, who cares? As long as you aren't a dick, you should be fine. I've seen plenty of other countries shirts in the 'home' ends on TV so guessing it's fine. Or don't wear any colours.

Just cancelled my flight and extended my stay for a second time :lol: Staying on in Paris and Lille for another 4 nights. If it wasn't for me being Best Man at a wedding this Saturday who knows when I would've returned :lol:

I'm getting to Nice hours before WBCP on Tuesday - any recommendations? I'll walk around the promenade, beach etc but wondering if there's some hidden delights.

Villefranche

Guest neesy111

Lush few days in Nice, fly back up to Lyon tomorrow, all being well, and straight over to the Brexit roadshow. Going to be a long old day.

Your place in Nice looked amazing.

Lush few days in Nice, fly back up to Lyon tomorrow, all being well, and straight over to the Brexit roadshow. Going to be a long old day.

Your place in Nice looked amazing.

Aye was class, worth paying a little extra for the pool. Downside was we didn't get out along the coast but not too worry. Safe to the rest of the places we've stayed have been shitholes.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160620/ea900e28370c76ba7a1ea77477d09ea5.jpg

5 of us went to Lens. We made the 20km journey from the campsite to the fanzone in a french mans white van. The journey back with a random french bloke in a minibus. They saved us €100.

This is 2 / 3 of the lads who travelled on plastic chairs in the back [emoji38] two of us were translating in the front.

On the train down to Nice from Lyon now. Four mackems sat opposite, with the rest of their mates upstairs.

They've been telling us their mate lost their tickets for last night so they bought new ones for £150 off Viagogo.

One of their mates came downstairs a little while ago to say that the lad who lost their tickets has just had a text of his missus to say she's pregnant. Apparently he's in tears :lol: