The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Kazakhstan v Andorra

No card before 26mins - 5/6

Sergey Boyko the referee loves a card, but I still think it's a great price as he quite often waits until the second half before getting card happy. This market is usually around the 33-35 minute mark as well. 26 mins seems generous.

This market is great for PL weekends when there's generally only one or two games out of 10 with an early card.

Safe as houses. Love an anomaly like that where they set it at 26 minutes.

I know it's a unique market but if anyone is interested... only once this season have we received a card in first 30 minutes. Brighton have only had a card twice in the first half hour and Andre Marriner has only given one card in the first half hour of a game this season. No market up as of yet on B365 but I'm interested to see what minute we can get.

Kazakhstan v Andorra

No card before 26mins - 5/6

Sergey Boyko the referee loves a card, but I still think it's a great price as he quite often waits until the second half before getting card happy. This market is usually around the 33-35 minute mark as well. 26 mins seems generous.

This market is great for PL weekends when there's generally only one or two games out of 10 with an early card.

Safe as houses. Love an anomaly like that where they set it at 26 minutes.

I know it's a unique market but if anyone is interested... only once this season have we received a card in first 30 minutes. Brighton have only had a card twice in the first half hour and Andre Marriner has only given one card in the first half hour of a game this season. No market up as of yet on B365 but I'm interested to see what minute we can get.

Love stuff like this, keep at it. :thup: I stumbled across what I class as an anomaly on an in-play market back in June time and made plenty from it.

Bannon and Clayton yellows tonight 8/1

The double? Who’s that with? It’s 18/1 with betfair

It’s a good shout tho

BET365 bet builder

Thought that was a cert. I went for Dembele with Jovic, toss up between him and Haller. Haller scored first then Jovic 2 and 3-0. Pricks.

Got jovic (2nd goal) and aspas and dembele and assombalonga. Don’t have all 4 on this time