The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My cards were absolutely shite tonight and I was convinced of goals in the Dortmund game. Luckily had a few quid on BTTS in both halves at Anfield so got most of it back.

What odds was that bud? My mate always puts it on for his in play but the market wasn't there last night so he was raging when Bobby notched! ha ha!

17/2 I got.

Cheer him up by letting him know he could have had it on by using the Bet Builder, I had it on my free in-play (choose Liverpool to score both halves and PSG to score both halves), unfortunately they only give me a poxy fiver now so I also needed Mane and Cavani to score.

17/2 I got.

Cheer him up by letting him know he could have had it on by using the Bet Builder, I had it on my free in-play (choose Liverpool to score both halves and PSG to score both halves), unfortunately they only give me a poxy fiver now so I also needed Mane and Cavani to score.

Ha ha! He gets £25 so I will indeed gladly inform him now  :lol: :lol:

I stuck £5 on Man U to win, 2.5 plus goals, 7.5 plus corners for Man U and 1.5 Young Boys yellows at 14/1. So far, so good with Betway for the offer.

Also put £5 on over 3.5 goals, over 10.5 corners (already in at HT) but over 6.5 yellows at 40s. Need it all to kick off second half.

Put £10 also on the Man U/Juve/Real treble that was boosted to 5s with Skybet.