The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm absolutely seething with myself. :lol:

Been doing card combinations for a while now on the TV games, texted my mate last night saying "one of these days I'm going to make an absolute fortune on a game with loads of cards" - tonight was the night and I decided that two good footballing teams wouldn't see many cards at Anfield, so I'll go for a Scottish slogfest at St Johnstone. 1 in Scotland, 8 at Anfield, including all of the most likely candidates. Absolute cretin.

I was a Defrel goal for Sampdoria away from another £600. Sampdoria get a pen in 92nd min. The auld hearts beating faster but nope it’s not him but a substitute taking the pen which he missed (haha)

Can’t complain tho £227 banked

I'm absolutely seething with myself. :lol:

Been doing card combinations for a while now on the TV games, texted my mate last night saying "one of these days I'm going to make an absolute fortune on a game with loads of cards" - tonight was the night and I decided that two good footballing teams wouldn't see many cards at Anfield, so I'll go for a Scottish slogfest at St Johnstone. 1 in Scotland, 8 at Anfield, including all of the most likely candidates. Absolute cretin.

Ouch!

I had £20 on both Sturridge first single and Sturridge and us double!

Also £5 on Sturridge, Insigne, Ronnie and Cavani which returned £1830 but the two short odds scorers didn’t deliver!

I was a Defrel goal for Sampdoria away from another £600. Sampdoria get a pen in 92nd min. The auld hearts beating faster but nope it’s not him but a substitute taking the pen which he missed (haha)

Needed Defrel myself for £52, double with Piatek. Had Piatek with Insigne too which came in.

Needed Defrel myself for £52, double with Piatek. Had Piatek with Insigne too which came in.

I had 2 anytime trebles

Naismith, Murphy and Sturrige

And

Defrel, piatek and Plea

£5 on both trebles and £1 on all 6.

Twice so far this season I’ve had 5/6. Gonna land the 6/6 soon

I was fucking fuming. :lol: I don't like offside being implemented that fiercely, said that before. Modric's body was level but a stray ankle sees him be offside. Benefit of the doubt to the attacker imo, especially when I've got money on it.

Unfortunate name. Thoughts on tonight gdm? Got Aboubaker of Porto but not much confidence elsewhere. Lewandowski's shite odds.

The name is what made him stand out then I looked at his record over last 25 games. 7/1 a great price.

Will have a look tonight when teams are out. Got a few other type of bets on for tonight but not seeing any goalscorers that buzz me