The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest neesy111

Winning to much ?

that was my thought, i've won loads on their offers recently...not massive amounts but winning and getting £15 free bets every time on top of the bet

There you go.  Bookies don't like people winning.

No idea mate.

My betting site were going 1/4 under 5 goals in the Seville match on going 5 mins before half time, I checked and others were 1/16  :lol:

I just hoyed £50 on it and within 2 mins it was 1/33  :lol:

I’ve just cashed out for a quick £8 profit, yes it’s fuck all but these little gifts are there  O0

Just as well you cashed out.

My new betting strategy is picking strikers to not score.

If you pick 5 or 6 of them you can get odds that are about or sometimes better than evens, even if you pick horrible players.

For example, two weeks ago i had Ayoze (away at Chelsea), Ashley Barnes (against Fulham), Glen Murray (against Liverpool), Enes Unal (Valencia v Valladolid), Stiven Mendoza (Amiens v PSG), Nolan Roux (Guingamp v St Etienne) and Juan Hernandez (Leganes v Huesca).

Tripled my money.

If you pick 5 or 6 of them you can get odds that are about or sometimes better than evens, even if you pick horrible players.

For example, two weeks ago i had Ayoze (away at Chelsea), Ashley Barnes (against Fulham), Glen Murray (against Liverpool), Enes Unal (Valencia v Valladolid), Stiven Mendoza (Amiens v PSG), Nolan Roux (Guingamp v St Etienne) and Juan Hernandez (Leganes v Huesca).

Tripled my money.

I wouldn’t bet on this same reason I never bet on 0-0 draws or unders. I like betting for something to happen not to hope something doesn’t happen.

Tripled my money.

I wouldn’t bet on this same reason I never bet on 0-0 draws or unders. I like betting for something to happen not to hope something doesn’t happen.

Both are the same thing, a gamble. :lol:

Tripled my money.

no shit. however if I'm watching a game id rather watch for action and goals not watching hoping nothing happens. thought was fairly simple explanation myself

Tripled my money.

no shit. however if I'm watching a game id rather watch for action and goals not watching hoping nothing happens. thought was fairly simple explanation myself

Touchy , you losing  :lol:

Absolute cunts Heracles missing a penalty cost me at least £52 but on the plus side, first one of these I've ever managed to win.

vZA9rAJ.png

I fancied 4 games today for that market and they've all won (Freiburg/Hoffenheim and Bremen/Frankfurt) the others.

Tripled my money.

:lol: I can afford to

Tripled my money.

:lol: I can afford to

Good lad

Ok im going to think about this seriously.

We are 4/1 to go down.We have 3 impending defeats in truth coming our way, we will be down to 7/4 in two weeks, value is there.

Im at the point now where i believe.

We are 4/1 to go down.We have 3 impending defeats in truth coming our way, we will be down to 7/4 in two weeks, value is there.

Soooo... can I assume from this post that there isn't a stigma about betting against the Toon here? My old man can't stand that I bet against our AFL club.

Man City to win to nil; Raheem Sterling to score & Jamaal Lascelles to be carded - $26

(Just out of curiosity, how does that compare to English betting shops?)

Soooo... can I assume from this post that there isn't a stigma about betting against the Toon here? My old man can't stand that I bet against our AFL club.

Man City to win to nil; Raheem Sterling to score & Jamaal Lascelles to be carded - $26

(Just out of curiosity, how does that compare to English betting shops?)

16/1 on bet365

Put a fairly big bet on Arsenal, Wolves, Fulham, Man Utd and Man City to win. Not the highest odds, but you'd imagine it was fairly safe, and that if anything would fuck it up it'd be Fulham.

Alas, fuck my life.