Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Can't really go against captaining Kane again this week, although I was tempted by going for Deeney, based on the assumption that Southampton heads will have dropped after the cup final defeat. But yeah, game week 28 is a ridiculous nightmare :lol:

Kane has a knock this week apparently. I've gone for Costa.

Man City have two games this gameweek... surely one of their shitehawks would be best for captaincy.

Shows how much attention I've paid :lol: Cheers, I'll hoy some of theirs in :thup:

Yeah, Aguero and Sterling in with the former as triple captain.

TC is best used in a double gameweek but I'm using bench boost for one of them, and I don't think anything is quite as appealing as Aguero's week.

Blatant penalty miss coming :thup:

Guest chopey

Anyone do FanDuel ? I opened an account with £10 at the start of the season and I'm still playing with it I dont think I've lost a head to head yet.

I like the guy who's top-scoring so far this week. He obviously built a team based on last season and gave up as soon as he started - has Ighalo on the bench, Van Dijk at CB - but lucked into a big score because he has Fuchs, Mahrez, Vardy, Townsend, Firmino, Andre Gray...and Tadic as captain :lol:. Even has Wijnaldum ready to come on as sub.