Newcastle 3-2 Vitesse Arnhem FT

Magpie

Hayden has been the highlight for me. Great feet, mainly keeps it simple, but reads the game really well and done some nice justified moaning when he's sneaked into good space and the ball's gone backwards. We're going to love him. Not as much as Mitro is going to love Ritchie. Phenomenal delivery.

Anyone else curious about Anita playing right and Aarons left on the bench? How's that been?

Can see Anita being played there away from home with Aarons coming in for the home games.

What side is Ritchie playing on?

Left.

Is he playing well there?  Would be class if he can actually perform there and we manage to sign Knockaert.

He's spent most of his career playing down the left, but i do think Rafa likes the inverted winger opposite flanks stuff (which i think is shit). Ritchie can do that to, he's just a very good fotballer.

Anyone else curious about Anita playing right and Aarons left on the bench? How's that been?

It's called having a squad and probably wants to see more of Anita there. Anita works hard and will probably suit that type of role

It's called having a squad and probably wants to see more of Anita there. Anita works hard and will probably suit that type of role

Just wondering how it's looking, man. How's Vurn doing there when we're at home and up. I know what squad rotation means.

Just wondering how it's looking, man. How's Vurn doing there when we're at home and up. I know what squad rotation means.

I know, it's just been a long time since we had half a one and a manager that can get them playing