Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's mental that anyone would want Reading to go up. They're an absolute abomination of a club. Plastic, fair weather fans, and a shite ground.

They could do with fucking off to League 1 like Wigan.

For me it's all about a North/South divide.  Im sick of the amount of shit that we seem to get up here and i'll gladly have either Sheff Wed or Huddersfield go up with us.  Luckily the table finished nicely in that it;s an all Northern and all Southern semis, so it's winner take all.

History usually gets rid of the form team in the semis so Fulham look goners on that score.  I predict a Reading v Huddersfield final.

Fulham for me, have a soft spot for em after a stint at their academy as a kid. Failing that I wouldn't mind Wednesday going up, they deserve their time back in the Prem and Sheffield needs some representation in the top flight

Im fine with anyone but Fulham. I feel like they've got a decent grip on us during the last couple of years so Id bet they would at least get 3 points from us next season. They probably wouldn't sell Cairney either if they manages to win the playoffs.

Stay down, accept our 10m + colback offer for Cairney, do the double on sudnerladn next season and then we can talk.

Until then Id love to see Huddersfield come up with us. They've looked good all season until it became apparent that they wouldnt get direct promotion.

Im pretty sure it will be Fulham though so I might put some money on it to make sure it wont happen

I went for Huddersfield, for no other reason than:

a) We may want to nab Cairney from Fulham

b) I went to Sheff Wed away this season and found many of their supporters to have a bit of a chip on their shoulder re us for some reason.

c) Reading (blerr), need I say more.

I went for Huddersfield, for no other reason than:

a) We may want to nab Cairney from Fulham

b) I went to Sheff Wed away this season and found many of their supporters to have a bit of a chip on their shoulder re us for some reason.

c) Reading (blerr), need I say more.

That 8-0 must still be hurting some of them.  :iamatwat: