Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Although promotion was all that matters, it's gonna be a pisser when Brighton win comfortably tomorrow and take the title. We've thrown it away really, when you consider some of the points we've dropped late on in matches.

Still don't care about the title but it's a bonus that we've managed to make it close again.

Oi! Half a dozen of us at work care, we bet the mackem that they'd go down and we'd be champions. They've done their bit, but we've slipped up. Goddamn it, he's gonna be like £60 up. Sweetens the bitter pill for him, but that 3 game slip and Chrissy's team being relentless, Jesus. Should have just said promotion. :lol: He would have taken that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Still don't care about the title but it's a bonus that we've managed to make it close again.

I do, winning is a good habit and standards are to be set high or should be. We have went up which was the true aim of course, but losing the title is losing basically and that should never be acceptable and hopefully wont be under Rafa.

Why would you not care about winning the league? :lol: such an odd thing to say

I thought it went without saying that I'd rather win it than not win it like. Just it's not a big deal now we've secured promotion. Quite easy to understand really.

Whilst it may be the thing that kills you, got to hope man. No fat ladies chanting yet (apart from Delia, "Where are you!")

True, but I just can't see it. In the words of Keegan, I would love it if it happened, love it.

:frantic:

Would have liked to have seen Leeds come back up with us, but since they're pretty much out of the race now I'll be hoping Sheff Wed can take the playoffs.

Leeds fans are shit, I hope they go down next season rather than come up.

Guest neesy111

Just noticed the mighty Huddersfield have managed to slip to 5th without any games in hand. Coming for us went well for them.

They made 10 changes yesterday btw, they've clearly taken their foot of the gas.

I felt for Leeds until I got on a train that was swarming with their fans last night. I know, you can't generalise but fucking hell, so many utterly rancid cunts.

With Leeds you can. I think time has done wonders for helping people to forget what cunts their fans are.