Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: The 4% chance that today's events might see us stay down or heavily docked points at the start of next season is lurking in the back of every Newcastle fan's mind. Hilarious and sickening at the same time.

It's a 0% chance.

:lol: The 4% chance that today's events might see us stay down or heavily docked points at the start of next season is lurking in the back of every Newcastle fan's mind. Hilarious and sickening at the same time.

It's a 0% chance.

0? Really?

ITs only for 5 million quid, propbly strecthed over 2 or 3 crapy transfers...and then it could just be this agency that we used in France.  I suppose the intersting thing is who are the owners of this agency?  Is it an agency set up with people like Charnley involved as a part owner???

It's a 0% chance.

n

It's a 0% chance.

What makes you say that?

woah lad

my-eyes-messed-up_o_386883.gif?w=300

Edit: he corrected it :lol:

It's a 0% chance.

n

It's a 0% chance.

What makes you say that?

woah lad

Took me about  4 attempts to correct it, tricky this internet lark  :lol:

It's a 0% chance.

n

It's a 0% chance.

What makes you say that?

woah lad

Took me about  4 attempts to correct it, tricky this internet lark  :lol:

:lol:

It's a 0% chance.

What makes you say that?

We can only be docked points if we are proven to have done something wrong. That will take an age to run due process. Then the FA / league will need to run their process after that.

I just don't want Huddersfield or Reading. Reading are boring as fuck  (see also: Norwich, Watford, Derby) and I just don't like Huddersfield much at all.

Fulham we traditionally lose to but I like their squad and style this season. Sheff Wed are a proper old fashioned PL team. Would have either of those two.

It's a 0% chance.

What makes you say that?

We can only be docked points if we are proven to have done something wrong. That will take an age to run due process. Then the FA / league will need to run their process after that.

they'll save it for when rafa is about to win a cup/qualify for the CL or win the league or summit...then drop the hammer :lol:

Our players (except Ritchie maybe) probably love having Mitro around the place. He might be crap at scoring goals but he'd probably be the one in the dressing room who'd do or say things to liven up the place after a defeat or a dull day at training.