Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last year Hull was promoted but still had the worst form over 10 games over the 4 playoff contenders.

Granted the form was very similar for all teams and when looking at the last 6 games Hull was acctually the best.

2015 Norwich had the best form and was promoted through the playoffs.

So recent league form seems to be a indicator of how teams will do in the playoffs and judging by the last 6 games Fulham are the strongest.

Want Wednesday to win it but happy if Fulham do it coz they'll at least knock Reading out, who I want the least. Huddersfield are just meh, just like Wigan used to be.

If Hull, mackems and smoggies goes down, with the teams going up and villa+norwich staying down, this might actually be one of the most likable premier leagues in a lot of years.

For me personally there is not really going to be any clubs outside the current top 6 that I dislike, and a lot of clubs with decent history/fans as well.

In the form table over the last 10 games the teams in the playoffs are 1st (Reading), 2nd (Fulham), 5th (Wednesday) and...

Huddersfield are 19th. [emoji38]

They've been resting players though and i doubt they have a big squad. Them going up would be best because i think it would be most difficult for them to build a PL team.

Guest neesy111

Fulham for me regarding the poll.

1) Footballing wise for me the best team in the division.

2) They'll got straight back down easily if they try and play that in the PL.

3) I like Craven Cottage.

Would definitely like to see Sheff Wed come up, bizarrely for similar reasons to Hans. But also just cos the PL needs a big northern club that isn't detestable to some extent.

I see the Chron are doing a 24 page pull-out of the season tomorrow.  Does anyone know if a copy of the paper can be purchased online?

Message me your address ad i'll post you one up. The whole rag or just the pull out?