Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Only just seen this, I'm in. :thup:

Sorry man, forgot to PM you.  You good to get over?

No bother, at least you've not pulled out of organising it this time. [emoji38] And aye, I am.

[emoji38] :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

My mate is like Messi to be fair to him... Nah seriously if we are short he said he would play, butnibviouslynif he's only gonna get 10 mins or so it wouldn't be worth your while.

Guest Howaythetoon

Me and my goalie mate are deffo in. Also, I bought a Gopro thing recently for Tough Mudder, but didn't use it in the end, would anyone mind me bringing it? Maybe swap it around?

Me and my goalie mate are deffo in. Also, I bought a Gopro thing recently for Tough Mudder, but didn't use it in the end, would anyone mind me bringing it? Maybe swap it around?

I've got one as well. Could strap them to each goalpost then edit it together into something sexy?

Guest neesy111

I've got one as well. Could strap them to each goalpost then edit it together into something sexy?

They do goal replays at the center now.  As SEMTEX who did the first play at SJP has said previously, video's of these type of matches are rotten.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye