5.Theregulars - Paid

6.Stifleaay - Paid

7.Stifringer - Paid

Fewmin.

Guest Howaythetoon

Captain of Reds

3 goals

Reds victory

An absolute pleasure once again, great to see familiar faces and make acquaintances with new faces. Even better to be on the winning team. Everyone on my team were great I thought with some obviously good players, the Blues played really well too, but for me the ‘keepers were the stars.

High scoring game 1 in it, 14-13 to Reds. KK football!

Big shout out to LFEE for organising it by the way and anyone who wants to participate or just watch in the future come along, top top people  :thup:

Oh and...

For Jon Lockwood  :smitten:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2i95vv6.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

Reds won. Not sure on the final score, may have been either 14-12, or 14-13.

I’m proud of my assist to HTT. I’m not proud of my assist to Yorkie for the Blues.

And there was me saying no Shelvey type balls ha ha. Good to meet you today by the way fella  :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s unbeatable at 5-a-side with slightly smaller goals. That’s 3 times he’s been on the winning side now. Si was class as well. Both teams played good football and scored some cracking goals. Was an even game, nowt in it really.

Cracking game and some cracking goals. Reds took their chances with some good counterattacks despite being camped out at the edge of their box for long periods. 14-13 Reds victory. Roll on 2019 when Nut should be back playing!

I’m proud of my assist to HTT. I’m not proud of my assist to Yorkie for the Blues.

And there was me saying no Shelvey type balls ha ha. Good to meet you today by the way fella  :thup:

Haha, I was really pleased with that assist, you did well to bring it down and finish it though.

Please to meet you, and others as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Haha, I was really pleased with that assist, you did well to bring it down and finish it though.

Please to meet you, and others as well.

Likewise  :thup:

Well done to everyone involved with organising and taking part again this time around, I love how this has continued over the years.

A fine legacy for Jon, who will always be remembered. :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m sore today, aches and pains and a sore head too. Loved Ian W motivating Blues from the sideline, the biased tw@t ha ha. Heron you’re a canny player like, the standard was actually quite high on both sides. I loved how competitive it was, but played in a great spirit especially in style. Two contrasting teams, Reds defended deep and hit on the break where as the Blues were the better passing side I thought. Some well taken goals, great saves, tackles and passing on display. Really enjoyed it and thanks to everyone who turned up to make it s great game.

My muscles hurt. :lol:

Great day though, the Toon fucking up aside. Thought personally I got a bit of a second wind as it went on, because I was knackered after 2 minutes. :lol: HTT's mate in nets for the reds was pulling off some unreal stops, like.

Good night out after, personally owe Yorkie[/member] and Sifu[/member] a couple pints next year.

Cheers HTT - Chris was excellent in goal like and probably our man of the match. I lose track of who's who on here - but is it Dr Spaceman who was on my team? Tall and left footed? Whoever it is, is a good footballer :thup:

Everyone played well and it was played in the right spirits as always.

Someone must have stood on my toe like cause that's black and blue and my legs are geet stiff today. Still lying on my bed with no intention of moving haha.