Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Blyth am led to believe had a team full of trialists (pretty much) Michael Nelson is having to start from scratch, on a vastly reduced budget.

Yes I believe so, still I will be there when I can.  O0

Few of us ex NUFC ST holders/fans have decided we're going to watch Heaton Stan next season. 2nd nearest Northern League club to me and they play in black and white stripes.

Looking forward to it.

My local. Cheap as chips in the clubhouse n all.

Beat N Shields last night.

Few of us ex NUFC ST holders/fans have decided we're going to watch Heaton Stan next season. 2nd nearest Northern League club to me and they play in black and white stripes.

Looking forward to it.

My local. Cheap as chips in the clubhouse n all.

Beat N Shields last night.

Been a few times although not for a couple of seasons. It's about a 25 minute walk for me. Got a mate on the committee there. He's trying to get me to buy a season ticket. They're £75 apparently. I'm thinking about it.

Looking forward to it.

I might make these my second team (from Blyth) , do they play behind the shops mate ?

Looking forward to it.

I might make these my second team (from Blyth) , do they play behind the shops mate ?

Aye, entrance is just along from Dean and Daniela.

Hebburn, Mackems or Geordies in your eyes?

Mackems for me  :sad:

How is a team on the banks of the tyne mackems? you deluded idiot. Paully is from hebburn and him and his mates are black and white daft.

As Belinda Carlisle once sang 'Hebburn is a place on earth'

Think I was thinking  of South Shields :jesuswept: which is also on the Tyne and very much half n half .

So Whoa lads  :lol:

Ticket bought for Blyth trip to South Shields tomorrow , £6 , interesting game this for a friendly, Shields have sold  out .Kid at the ticket office was great , very welcoming, looking forward to some new football this season, won’t be pretty but I’m in and away on my journey watching Blyth and another when I can, prob be Heaton.

O0