Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

This is the one match i'd play Murphy and Perez and a few other fringe players.Granted the league is our number one priority but id like us to go for it at Hull.

No one knows what Rafa thinks so it should be intresting, personally id rest the "usuals" for this.

Murphy? Played 45 mins for the youth lads in about 3 months  :rolleyes:. I agree he will rotate, but Gayle will start IMO. Remember he's just had a month off.

This is the one match i'd play Murphy and Perez and a few other fringe players.Granted the league is our number one priority but id like us to go for it at Hull.

No one knows what Rafa thinks so it should be intresting, personally id rest the "usuals" for this.

Absolutely no need to play Murphy. It's not like we'll be starting 2 strikers against Hull

I've had 40 quid on -4 lads. 18/1.

Come on!!!

Really?  Terrible odds  :kasper:

I'd have went with 'to score 5 or more' but the odds have been around that since QPR. Leeds odds for us were ridiculously high at over evens just to win like, but 18/1 seems in line with most games this season.

The last thing we can do is get complacent.

One shock defeat can upset the apple cart and a tough game vs forest coming up we need to keep the great form up.

Therefore I expect no fringe players to play Saturday Rafa knows better than to take opposition for granted. The players played like they took Wolves for granted and were beaten easily. If I were Rafa I wouldnt be letting them forget that game until there's a P beside our name and it's highlighted in a green as it's a great example of what happens when the foot's taken off the gas.

One shock defeat can upset the apple cart and a tough game vs forest coming up we need to keep the great form up.

Therefore I expect no fringe players to play Saturday Rafa knows better than to take opposition for granted. The players played like they took Wolves for granted and were beaten easily. If I were Rafa I wouldnt be letting them forget that game until there's a P beside our name and it's highlighted in a green as it's a great example of what happens when the foot's taken off the gas.

Not being complacent here but why is Forrest away classed as tough game?  They are 18th in the league and have the 2nd highest against total in this division with 30.

It'll be a game we least expect us to lose that will break the streak, that's the way these things tend to work out. And they don't come much easier than a home game against a struggling Blackburn team, so for that reason alone we will need to be careful here.

We should have one eye on the cup match too, I think a semi final appearance would be huge for this club.

Not being complacent here but why is Forrest away classed as tough game?  They are 18th in the league and have the 2nd highest against total in this division with 30.

Well they've only lost just as many home league games as we have for starters (vs cardiff and norwich) so it's as tough place to win as ours this season. I still fancy us to beat them but it's not going to be easy and I recon it'll be tight.

It's their away form that's been beyond shocking think they've only won once away all season.

Well they've only lost just as many home league games as we have for starters (vs cardiff and norwich) so it's as tough place to win as ours this season. I still fancy us to beat them but it's not going to be easy and I recon it'll be tight.

It's their away form that's been beyond shocking think they've only won once away all season.

They've won 2 out their last 10 games.

They've won 2 out their last 10 games.

Hey I didnt say they are going to beat us  :laugh: Just that it'd be a tough game, which it will be.

I'd bet on a win for us but a draw wouldnt be all that surpirsing if they manage it.

Anyway this is a balckburn thread I'm suspending any debating of mine on this until the Forest match thread opens up so it's not off topic.

It'll be a game we least expect us to lose that will break the streak, that's the way these things tend to work out. And they don't come much easier than a home game against a struggling Blackburn team, so for that reason alone we will need to be careful here.

We should have one eye on the cup match too, I think a semi final appearance would be huge for this club.

100% this. We should have enough to comfortably beat these, but I just want to keep the winning streak going - I'd take a narrow win.