Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

They're blatantly going to get another penalty btw.

In other news, my boiler is fixed! Fucking class, a bloke from the next street came. Saw my post on a local Facebook group and sorted it. What a guy.

Guest firetotheworks

Shelvey kicked out, inside the box. No matter how big of a twat Lansbury is, it´s still red and a penalty. Dummett barged down Lansbury from behind in a clear goal scoring opportunity.

I get the siege mentality and all that, but I bet you most people supporting other football clubs will agree with the decisions.

Now lets go out there, park the bus and get those 3 points. Would taste so fucking good! [emoji38]

Even if you think Dummett's was a pen, the new rule is that it's not also a red card.

No. Not automatically a red card. Red is still entitled to send him off.

The ref is entitled to send anyone off for anything then, because that supposed foul by Dummett doesn't come under any of the other requisites for a red card, surely?

The f*** was Dummett sent off for. They changed the f***ing rule. Wasn't even a foul regardless. Whole thing is f***ed.

Completely forgot about that.

Last man is only a yellow now isnt it? So wtf was he red carded for? Outside the box it'd only be a free kick, no card. Yet he got red?

Outside a box it would be a red and free kick, inside it's supposed to be a yellow and a pen.