Newcastle Utd. v Notts Forest 30/12/16 at 7.45pm (not on TV)

shintonsghost

Dropped off noticeably around me in the Gallowgate.

Don't think anyone applauded around me in the Gallowgate on Boxing Day. In fact I totally forgot all about it. Hopefully that's it just about done.  RIP to the 2 lads (plus the other passengers) of course.

It may of just been the pub I was in on Boxing Day, but the 17th minute didn't seem to kick in until around 30 seconds and seemed quite muted. Was it just the TV or are people finally accepting how f*****g ridiculous it is?

I actually didn't notice it at all (Gallowgate just by the SE corner), was surprised when I glanced at the clock and saw 20 minutes had passed.

Imagine this place if we lose...

Depends how we lose tbh. Don't remember any criticism of the players when they beat us down there but if we serve up something similar to Monday night and lose there'll be hell on  :lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of our performance on boxing day rather than the once in a lifetime refereeing performance against forest away.

We need to sort our home form out like.

Another home game, another proposed clap.

Off the top of my head:

5mins - Bradley Lowery

17mins - MH17

19mins - Owen Kerry

47mins - Pavel Srnicek

Any more?

I don't see why these social media groups have to propose it - the people who think these things up and the majority who "like" and "share" the posts will never go to games.

Anyway, 4-0 tonight. Gayle (2), Mitro, Clark.

Not at all looking forward to this tonight for some reason. That performance on boxing day and losing top spot has knocked the stuffing out of me. I wish we weren't playing.

misery  :lol:

I know. A win tonight and I'll be smiling again. :)

Not at all looking forward to this tonight for some reason. That performance on boxing day and losing top spot has knocked the stuffing out of me. I wish we weren't playing.

misery  :lol:

I know. A win tonight and I'll be smiling again. :)

you should be positive for tonight, we really should have enough  O0