Blackburn Rovers v Newcastle United - 02/01/17 @ 3PM (live on Sky Sports)

Disco

Why is anyone surprised that Mitro isn't in the squad??  He's done nothing when he's been on the pitch and he's obviously not performing in training. 

What? He came on for 10 minutes vs Wednesday and was exactly what we had been crying out for for the whole match. Before that we had been blasting long balls to Gayle who competed for every fifth one and for the rest just hoped the defender completely misses his header so he could be through on goal....

Eh,  he's a target man who cannot hold the ball up..  I wish he would come good but all he does when he comes is get the crowd going. 

Why is anyone surprised that Mitro isn't in the squad??  He's done nothing when he's been on the pitch and he's obviously not performing in training.

He's barely been given a chance, and have you seen our bench? Hardly filled with attacking options are we?

But he's obviously showing nothing in training,  same with people moaning about Gouff (not too much on here) when the fact is he's been a strong performer all season.

That would go against everything Rafa has said all season about how good he has been in training. If Rafa doesn't dance him and he is leaving then fair enough, but at this moment he should be on the bench and is more deserving of a place in the squad than Perez and Diame.

Cant blame Rafa for wanting to give Murphy a try out instead of Mitro who clearly isn't carrying out his instructions.

Unless you know more than is visible in the limited game time he has had, that seems an oddly confident conclusion you're jumping to.

He's done a lot more on the pitch than Colback who still keeps getting a game - it's got nothing to do with training it's just obvious that he is not Rafa's type of player. Hopefully he will be sold and a player who is more suited to Rafa's way of playing is bought asap. That midfield though is hideous and needs sorting before the next game. It pisses me off how that ginger twat keeps getting a game just don't understand how and why.

Guest Howaythetoon

Dummetts 100th game for us.

That statistic says everything about just how pathetic our recruitment policy has been under Ashley, that someone who I'd consider an average Championship player has played so many games for us. Defensively he's not that bad to be fair, does the basics well enough, but as a footballer I've played with better on a Tuesday night on the West Road he is that abysmal on the ball.

That statistic says everything about just how pathetic our recruitment policy has been under Ashley, that someone who I'd consider an average Championship player has played so many games for us. Defensively he's not that bad to be fair, does the basics well enough, but as a footballer I've played with better on a Tuesday night on the West Road he is that abysmal on the ball.

He's a centre back.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a centre back.

I know, and he's still shit!

He's a centre back.

Disagree, although he hasn't been given enough experience in that position.

He's a centre back.

Disagree, although he hasn't been given enough experience in that position.

Did he play as a centre half when he was in the youth team?

He's done a lot more on the pitch than Colback who still keeps getting a game - it's got nothing to do with training it's just obvious that he is not Rafa's type of player. Hopefully he will be sold and a player who is more suited to Rafa's way of playing is bought asap. That midfield though is hideous and needs sorting before the next game. It pisses me off how that ginger twat keeps getting a game just don't understand how and why.

Wouldn't argue about Colback  :lol: having said that I thought he was decent against Forrest.