FA Cup 4th Round Draw- Oxford United v Newcastle United

joeyt

What a totally shit and uninspiring place to visit. Flat pack stadium in the middle of nowhere. No local pubs etc.

The only positive - we could get up to 5k tickets.

We're def gonna have to win this cup the hard way.

Isn't Oxford meant to be a really freaking nice place? And right next to London? :lol:

The ground is out of town on the southern outskirts right next to The Blackbird Leys estate which is as rough as owt and was where Oxford had loads of rioting and car twocking at the same time as Newcastle had in Elswick and Benwell and North Shields did in the Meadow Well.

What's on BT though?

edit:

Wolves' fourth round FA Cup tie at Plymouth or Liverpool will be screened live on BT Sport. Kick off at 12pm, Saturday January 28.

Leeds United's FA Cup tie v AFC Wimbledon/Sutton confirmed for Sunday, Jan 29. Live on BT Sport.

What's on BT though?

edit:

Wolves' fourth round FA Cup tie at Plymouth or Liverpool will be screened live on BT Sport. Kick off at 12pm, Saturday January 28.

Leeds United's FA Cup tie v AFC Wimbledon/Sutton confirmed for Sunday, Jan 29. Live on BT Sport.

there's still the Monday night game.

What's on BT though?

edit:

there's still the Monday night game.

Not sure there'll be a Monday night game as there's a full fixture list in PL and Championship that midweek.

Guest neesy111

1,800 allocation.

120+ points required.

Cue the loyalty point meltdown.

I'm guessing you get points for attending games? How many points does one game give you? Is 120 a lot?

120 points means 120 games.

1,800 allocation.

120+ points required.

Cue the loyalty point meltdown.

I'm guessing you get points for attending games? How many points does one game give you? Is 120 a lot?

120 points means 120 games.

One away game = one point.

120 is a lot but it's becoming the norm starting point nowadays.

Oh, wow. Yeah, that's a lot. Does home games not give you anything?

We have a bad record down there - even in the promotion season of 92/93 under KK we lost 4-2...the season before, we lost 5-2 and it was Ardiles' swan song. The club fired him and appointed KK as manager a few days after this defeat so at least something came out of it !

Lets hope it is not a bogey ground now..

We have a bad record down there - even in the promotion season of 92/93 under KK we lost 4-2...the season before, we lost 5-2 and it was Ardiles' swan song. The club fired him and appointed KK as manager a few days after this defeat so at least something came out of it !

Doesn't matter if the Manor Ground was/is a bogey ground seeing as they don't play there anymore.

Doesn't matter if the Manor Ground was/is a bogey ground seeing as they don't play there anymore.

...which is why I said I hoped it wasn't a bogey ground NOW..!

...which is why I said I hoped it wasn't a bogey ground NOW..!

Forgive me if English isn't your first language.