Africa Cup of Nations - Gabon 2017

Toon Hoser

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/photo/2017/0202/r177339_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc

Probably get murdered or imprisoned for being homosexuals.  Africa is still retarded into doing that s*** yeah?

Urgh ... just calm down man.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/photo/2017/0202/r177339_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc

Probably get murdered or imprisoned for being homosexuals.  Africa is still retarded into doing that s*** yeah?

Urgh ... just calm down man.

:pokerface:

Reckon Egypt walks this.

Cameroon might just kick them into submission. They've generally allowed them to play this was at the tournament, and they have taken great advantage of it. Egypt are probably better, though. I hate both teams and think this will be dull, tbh. This tournament has seen five penalty shootouts for the trophy since 2000, and I thin this will go that route as well.

Interestingly, the 23 year age difference between the starting keepers for both sides has to be one of the largest in a match of this magnitude.

Egypt were the last team i was waiting for £215, thought they'd be able to beat a terrible Cameroon team with Salah and the Arsenal lad. They were absolutely awful though, striker up top with no idea, a completely deranged number 8, 2 centre backs from Sunday league and a 60 year old immobile keeper. They just hoofed it aimlessly forward hoping Salah would do something and hoped Cameroon would remain unable to string 2 passes together all game. Woeful.

Hope Matip enjoyed his game yesterday.

Funny enough the two lads at centreback were the best performers of the team along with Moukandjo. Nicolas Nkoulou is another big name in the defence and he could barely get in the side. Some good, young (Even though Bassogog looks 49, he is 21), and hungry players in that team. There is nothing special at all about that side, tbh, but they have performed well when it matters, and Aboubakar's goal was special. I look forward to humbling them in the upcoming WCQ later this year.

Ghana always disappoint.  It's been a decade now of having one of the strongest squads in the competition. Haven't won it. 

Ghana.  Newcastle. England. f***ing hell talk about underachievers. 

Ghana are one of the best sides in Africa still, but the level of talent is not where it was a few years ago, tbh. It is a bit of a downturn in terms of the players they have. Imo, they have done really well to finish where they did in the last two AFCON. They have a real fight on hand to get to the World Cup, though. Difficult group with Egypt and already five points back.

Hope Matip enjoyed his game yesterday.

Funny enough the two lads at centreback were the best performers of the team along with Moukandjo. Nicolas Nkoulou is another big name in the defence and he could barely get in the side. Some good, young (Even though Bassogog looks 49, he is 21), and hungry players in that team. There is nothing special at all about that side, tbh, but they have performed well when it matters, and Aboubakar's goal was special. I look forward to humbling them in the upcoming WCQ later this year.

Ghana always disappoint.  It's been a decade now of having one of the strongest squads in the competition. Haven't won it. 

Ghana.  Newcastle. England. f***ing hell talk about underachievers. 

Ghana are one of the best sides in Africa still, but the level of talent is not where it was a few years ago, tbh. It is a bit of a downturn in terms of the players they have. Imo, they have done really well to finish where they did in the last two AFCON. They have a real fight on hand to get to the World Cup, though. Difficult group with Egypt and already five points back.

No less talent than the winning teams of the last decade imo.

I've given up hope of the World Cup. It's such a tight thing for African nations. When the WC is expanded to 40 teams i'm hoping for at least another 3 for Africa. The WC is way too European-centric. Absolute dross qualifies all the time.