Newcastle United 2-2 Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 - 19:45

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing pathetic.

Perez can f*** off. Seems to think he's capable of things he clearly isn't.

He thinks walking into players is a means to get past them, it shouldn't surprise me that he takes a shot on when there's someone in the middle, but it does. I'm done making any vague excuses for him now like, that sort of shit is completely inexcusable and he can fuck off basically.

When are we on telly next? Hope it's not in f***ing ages.

All on Sky Sports

1th Feb Wolves (a)

20th Feb Villa (h)

28th Feb Brighton (a)

4th March Huddersfield (a)

We'll be in the playoffs then.

That's the spirit  :lol:

Can't afford to drop these points, bad performance by a lot of players, this team is sleepwalking right now, we are in danger of imploding, lack of activity in January is going to bite us in the bum I feel.

All on Sky Sports

1th Feb Wolves (a)

20th Feb Villa (h)

28th Feb Brighton (a)

That is a horrendous line-up of fixtures. We've only beaten one of those in the league this season and they were table-topping Brighton. All with added Sky camera curse.

No way is this team getting promoted.  The defence is shocking  the midfield is a one man show and the forwards can't finish.  Brighton and Reading will be promoted as the top 2.  At best we will be in the play offs and we all know what our record is in sudden death games.

Can't afford to drop these points, bad performance by a lot of players, this team is sleepwalking right now, we are in danger of imploding, lack of activity in January is going to bite us in the bum I feel.

I'd be inclined to agree but I think it's nerves rather than complacency. The back 4 haven't looked comfortable since November time. We've lost the iron-fist domination Rafa had running through us in the season's first half.

our defence was so good earlier in the season - can't keep a clean sheet now.

5 good games, the rest have been shaky

The two holding players in the 4-2-3-1 offer no protection to the defence. I fucking hate the formation, really really hate it.

No way is this team getting promoted.  The defence is shocking  the midfield is a one man show and the forwards can't finish.  Brighton and Reading will be promoted as the top 2.  At best we will be in the play offs and we all know what our record is in sudden death games.

Absolutely we are being reeled in by the chasing pack. Can see Reading only being a point adrift on Saturday

Not that bothered about the result as it's a freak goal to deny us the win, but the performance is very worrying. Listless, slow and dodgy at the back. Looked better after Sammy came on but that's more to do with them tiring.

I think we were due a Clark error tbf. :lol:

All on Sky Sports

1th Feb Wolves (a)

20th Feb Villa (h)

28th Feb Brighton (a)

We'll be in the playoffs then.

That's the spirit  :lol:

Can you realistically see us winning any of those at the moment?