Norwich City 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/02/17 - Post-match reaction from pg 30

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

Is this only on the BBC N stream via the official site? Any other stations covering? The official site seems to be struggling.

5 live.

Get Lascelles off ffs. All over the place.

Got the Scott Parker problem tbh, always awkward to drop the captain even though he obviously needs some time off.  I like to think Rafa might have less problem doing it than past managers, mind.

Guest neesy111

Lascelles back to his recent form, by the sound of it. :(

He played decently against Wolves ffs. People have got to stop reading so much into narrow wins against absolutely awful opposition.

Wolves are down the bottom for a good reason.

Mitrovic has scored more PL goals in a season than Gayle, scored more Champions League goals than Gayle despite being 22 yo. I like Gayle and I hope he takes it up to the Premier League, but this hatred of Mitro by some fans is ridiculous. Maybe he doesnt fit Rafa's tactics, maybe its a lack of confidence after relegation, maybe he hasnt had enough of a run of games through injury/selection.

The same with Sels comes to a new country, doesnt settle in straight away and is lambasted on social media by absolute retards, there is plenty of examples of foreign players taking time to settle at clubs before coming good.

If Mitrovic converted every chance he would unreal.. what is it 6 in 9 for him?

Guest neesy111

Mitrovic has scored more PL goals in a season than Gayle, scored more Champions League goals than Gayle despite being 22 yo. I like Gayle and I hope he takes it up to the Premier League, but this hatred of Mitro by some fans is ridiculous. Maybe he doesnt fit Rafa's tactics, maybe its a lack of confidence after relegation, maybe he hasnt had enough of a run of games through injury/selection.

The same with Sels comes to a new country, doesnt settle in straight away and is lambasted on social media by absolute retards, there is plenty of examples of foreign players taking time to settle at clubs before coming good.

If Mitrovic converted every chance he would unreal.. what is it 6 in 9 for him?

Blackadder gif.