Mourinho!

Guest BooBoo

Guest eyeball_tickler

this has got me thinking, do we hold the most victories over chelsea since mourinho took over? (english teams only of course)

his actual quote

"On Wednesday - no disrespect to Newcastle - I think I will be here saying the points difference is five,"

its hardly slander. managers say it all the time.

If he'd said "hope" instead of "think", I wouldn't have a problem with it tbh.

jesus. it wasnt a "MOURINHO IN NEWCASTLE ATTACK" type thing. he simply said he thinks he'll beat us. some of you have real esteem problems when it comes to the club.

Guest Ridzuan

Hes trying to play mind games.But as much as I like Mr Mourinho,I have to disagree with him this time.On paper,yes it looks like his team is going to win,but you never know do you.I expect us to lose against Arsenal but we got a draw.

He has to say it. Chelsea cannot lose any points anymore or the title will be Man U's.

And considering the lineup do we have a chance to fight for a draw? No I think. Robben vs Hunty, great. Ramage vs Drogba. Excellent.

oh, and this should shut everyone up...a sentance later he said  "The first step is the five-point difference and after that we will enjoy it."

he hasnt done anything special with chelsea. Theyve got a superstar team and everyone thanks Mourinho when they beat shit teams 1-0...anyone could do that with those players, maybe even souness

Hmm, I divvent knaa, tbh. Give him a month or so to fall out with everybody and Souness would struggle to take the World Champions to a victory over a women's team, imo.

Guest Ridzuan

he hasnt done anything special with chelsea. Theyve got a superstar team and everyone thanks Mourinho when they beat shit teams 1-0...anyone could do that with those players, maybe even souness

Of course has done something special at Chelsea.Its only that the world class players are taking the spotlight away from him.There is no point having a team of world class players,but you cant manage them properly and that is what Jose has done.And not forgetting,his previous achievements with Porto as well.There weren't many superstars in the team but look at what he has managed to turn them into.

but porto were playing like a world class team

and it didnt strike you that it could be perhaps because they were managed to play like a world class team.

As for the bloke who said he would find it difficult to support the Toon if Mourinho managed us, yeah that's great, why would we want a manager who defines what winning is and who has learned his trade from managers like Bobby, better to have an unqualified part time manager like Roeder!

Guest afternoonfix

Latest interview from Joes Morinho basically states that he fully expects to win on Wednesday. I know they in all likelihood will cruise past us, but i would love us to take him down a peg or two.

:wullie:

ditto , he's a smug c**t

Guest cybermansrevenge

Unfortunately he has done some thing special with Chelsea, yes he's spent a fortune but relatively Man U did that for 26 years without winning the title.

Also after this fixture two years ago one of the papers printed his instructions to his players regarding our defensive fragilities, these were pretty perceptive and showed much more insight than the usual Pro-Stat bollocks idiots like Steve Mcclaren trot out.

I'm amazed anyone's suggesting he's arrogant for saying he's teams going to win a match against a team in the bottom half of the league.Surely arrogance is a triple second half substitution when your 1-0 down, oh maybe that's naivety?

Guest Ridzuan

On 'The last word' after the Chelsea game they were talking about the Mourhinio interview. Richard Keys said that the interview had been edited and that Jose had virtually said that Newcastle needn't bother even turning up

I hope Mr Keys was just kidding there.As much as I know Mr Mourinho is a very honest person,he wouldnt be saying such things to another team.

Would be fuking brilliant if we can take a point off them.

A win would be sensational and its not going to happen, but a sneaky point, nerves setting in, no CL football for the big stars to look forward to, colder weather meaning their lazy foreigners don't want to play, and of course, Chelsea need to hit a bad spell sometime, this could be it.

Pressure is on, come on the toon, and fuk off mourinho!

He said 'i hope to be 5pts difference' btw

Guest Saint Andy

Funniest thread ever.

.. and the guy who said he wouldn't have Mourinho as our manager...

bluelaugh.gif

I wouldn't want him as manager, no way. can you imagine him teaching our players to dive at every oppertunity? to commit professional fouls as a part of general play?

It's not the result, it's how you get there.