Birmingham City vs Newcastle United - 18/03/2017 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Ryan

We've won all 3 games this season that have been followed by an international break (Brighton (H), Rotherham (A) and Cardiff (H)).

Got to make it 4/4 here.

2-0 Newcastle for me. Gayle and Murphy.

Clark out? If so got to be The Chancellor slotting in. Hanley and Lascelles just don't seem like a good fit together. Can't put my finger on why, just don't see them working

Dummett played CB and Gamez at LB when Clark came off injured the other day despite Hanley being on the bench so wonder if Rafa would prefer that.

Might have been because Fulham had quick players though whereas Birmingham have Jutkiewicz

Guest Howaythetoon

Probably because I live in Solihull now, but something about playing Birmingham always worries me.

Should come through this though. 0-1.

Was there last week, nice area. I'm at this game, my cousin got me tickets he's a Brum fan and I'm in the home end, lots of family going so looking forward to it. My first away game since QPR away match final game of our last promotion season.

Probably because I live in Solihull now, but something about playing Birmingham always worries me.

Are you going?

I work in Solihull a few days a week, was in the lift with a bloke in a Birmingham City tracksuit top Monday. Their fans a strange bunch.

Guest Howaythetoon

Where will Toon fans be drinking pre-match? I'll be in the home end at the match with 7 family members, 4 them and 3 us. Should be alright as my cousin's bloke is 6.4 an ex bouncer and just looks mean. Nice guy apparently though. This will also be a family reunion as it's family we havet seen in 20 years up until last year. I took some to the Toon home game vs them just before Xmas. I'll be taking my mam down as it's her sister, she will no doubt do some shopping at the Bullring or something.

Guest Howaythetoon

Are you going?

I work in Solihull a few days a week, was in the lift with a bloke in a Birmingham City tracksuit top Monday. Their fans a strange bunch.

Ther are a strange bunch like, I can vouch for that.

Are you going?

No, not able to make it unfortunately.

Agreed, that can be a funny bunch.

Where will Toon fans be drinking pre-match? I'll be in the home end at the match with 7 family members, 4 them and 3 us. Should be alright as my cousin's bloke is 6.4 an ex bouncer and just looks mean. Nice guy apparently though. This will also be a family reunion as it's family we havet seen in 20 years up until last year. I took some to the Toon home game vs them just before Xmas. I'll be taking my mam down as it's her sister, she will no doubt do some shopping at the Bullring or something.

Fair few of our lot in The Cricketers Arms usually.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fair few of our lot in The Cricketers Arms usually.

Cheers, will check it out. In case it gets bad in the home end, I'll be respectful personally, but in case it gets bad, what's the chance of being sent to away stand?

When we played Birmingham at home my cousin who is a Blues fan was very respectful and no-one said anything, not that they would have dared like because there was about 10 of us, but as you said Birmingham fans are strange. Last thing I want is any bother.

Guest Howaythetoon

Having said that I'm in Birmingham probably once a week in terms of average over the course of a year and I've never had any bother (other than from the huge swaths of the 'homeless') I was in a Villa fans' pub a few weeks back for example and the walls were full of Villa posters and a few patrons were in Villa tops, wall to wall Villa basically. It was bang in the middle of a housing estate as well, basically rough as fuck, but we survived despite a bit of mickey taking. Canny pub actually.

Cheers, will check it out. In case it gets bad in the home end, I'll be respectful personally, but in case it gets bad, what's the chance of being sent to away stand?

When we played Birmingham at home my cousin who is a Blues fan was very respectful and no-one said anything, not that they would have dared like because there was about 10 of us, but as you said Birmingham fans are strange. Last thing I want is any bother.

I lived down there for a few years and travelled to a lot of our games by train and became really friendly with Birmingham fans and had some really good times with them.  I found them all to be sound and never had any problem with any of them, that said, I never went to a game where we played each other at that time.

I lived down there for a few years and travelled to a lot of our games by train and became really friendly with Birmingham fans and had some really good times with them.  I found them all to be sound and never had any problem with any of them, that said, I never went to a game where we played each other at that time.

Here they are queuing for the train

http://www.beltonchalet.com/images/train_at_belton_station.jpg

Last time I was there was the Kevin Brock in goal and Stan Seymour RIP game and their fans were horrible. Almost Scouse levels of twattery. They had a reputation back then like.

Here they are queuing for the train

http://www.beltonchalet.com/images/train_at_belton_station.jpg

:lol: