The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

No need for Tapatalk with modern phones.

Wrong.  Tapatalk is still far easier than the mobile site and has lots of useful features.

Wrong. Get a decent phone.

:lol: :lol:

I don't see a nighttime mode for the website for example which Tapatalk offers, along with image hosting etc.

Wrong.  Tapatalk is still far easier than the mobile site and has lots of useful features.

Don't know why you need/would use the mobile site with modern smartphones.

I don't see a nighttime mode for the website for example which Tapatalk offers, along with image hosting etc.

:lol::lol: Nighttime mode. Get the fuck out.

Just use the full site, not the mobile one, on a decent phone.

Guest neesy111

It's not responsive though.  :dave:

:lol::lol: Nighttime mode. Get the f*** out.

What are you on about? It works exactly as if you were on a computer. It's perfectly fine.

Guest neesy111

What are you on about? It works exactly as if you were on a computer. It's perfectly fine.

https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/01/guidelines-for-responsive-web-design/

https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/01/guidelines-for-responsive-web-design/

It's a basic forum, doesn't need any of that.

Can we talk about gruesome injuries, please.

I ordered what I thought was a pair of size 12 shoes online a few weeks ago. When they arrived I made the mistake of throwing out my old shoes without trying them. Got to the Monday morning getting ready for work, came to put my shoes on...to my horror they were only size 11.

Managed to cramp my feet into them but the pain my relentless. When I finally got home I took my shoes and socks off, the nail on my big toe on my left foot was horrendously bruised and hanging off. Awful.

Guest neesy111

More fool you for only operating one pair at once. Maybe there is someone on this forum that is a heavy user of shoes and can give you some advice?

Burn.

A decent new phone usually has nighttime mode built in, only thing I've found tapatalk better for is uploading images

Holland had a 17 year old in defence tonight who's only played 6 Eredivisie games. Apparently he had a mare and got subbed at half time.

Dutch football seems to be in a heap of trouble