The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Eurgh, I guess Argentina were always going to make it.

Don't understand this line of thinking tbh, you don't want to see Messi at the WC?

Never liked Argentina.

Understandable, but the big teams are needed in this tournament.

It’s going to be shit with or without them, same with 2022.

Don't understand this line of thinking tbh, you don't want to see Messi at the WC?

Never liked Argentina.

It’s going to be s*** with or without them, same with 2022.

It's really not. Don't compare Russia with Qatar in terms of what they bring to football.

Going to be interesting watch in the Peru and Colombia game if Paraguay scores as then both teams have to win to qualify. Going to be an open game if it happens. Also, just seen Messis first goal. That is some pathetic defending from #23. Just let Messi run freely into the box.

Never liked Argentina.

It’s going to be shit with or without them, same with 2022.

You can't compare Russia with Qatar like in terms of football :lol:

Top 3 go to the World Cup, 4 plays Australia in the play-in

Do top 3 of the USA group go to the WC? Livescore says "next stage", and 4th "next stage playoff".  The fuck is that meant to mean :lol:

Top 3 qualify, 4th place team play Australia for the final place.

:thup: Thought the USA were qualified already for some reason. USA v Aus would be interesting

Never liked Argentina.

Owld timers and top English patriots hate them bastard Argies as much as Germany, Scotland, Ireland, France, Japan, non-Israel based Middle East, Hanseatic League, Siam and other EU members, etc.

f*** Argentina, be funny if they didn’t qualify. Most of their squad is s*** in anyway, they are relying on Messi and Aguero these days.

Relying on Aguero? Que?

Has he played a minute under Sampaoli? [emoji38]

Never liked Argentina.

Owld timers and top English patriots hate them bastard Argies as much as Germany, Scotland, Ireland, France, Japan, non-Israel based Middle East, Hanseatic League, Siam and other EU members, etc.

Imagine if we play them. All of a sudden they will kick up a fuss about the Falklands, our press will pick it up, and then every dickhead the country has will turn full on angry against them. The country would be more unbearable than it already is.

I respect Messi as much as any athlete, but I won't cry for any nation that doesn't qualify. No one cried for us in 2006, no one is crying for the Netherlands now. Egypt is a wonderful football nation and hadn't qualified in 28 years. You have to earn your way to this tournament. If Argentina don't make it they won't have earned it. Why would this possibly concern me?