The other games today 2017/18

Greg

People here wetting the bed about results in December ffs :lol:

:thup:

It's natural to be a touch worried but no need to panic just yet.

We're 4 points from the bottom of the league even after Palace lost 8 of their first 9 games :lol:

On the flip side we go 10th with a win today

The league is so tight any results can make you jump/slip a handful of places

Don't buy the "it's only december" line though. In a couple of weeks we'll have played half of the seasons games already

I barely remember Venison aside from his overhead kick clearance and his goal against Villa. I was probably a bit too young to appreciate the sort of footballer he was.

what the hell happened to Vension anyway? He used to do regularly football punditry but disappeared ages ago.

Phil Neville's on crack. Four or five players of Premier League quality in January? :lol: :lol:

It undoubtedly won't happen but you can't say he's wrong, can you? We need PL quality players, that's all he's really saying.

On a separate note, Benteke. :lol: Can't explain my dislike for him but love watching him fail.

I barely remember Venison aside from his overhead kick clearance and his goal against Villa. I was probably a bit too young to appreciate the sort of footballer he was.

what the hell happened to Vension anyway? He used to do regularly football punditry but disappeared ages ago.

Suddenly just went to America, to do with property or something.