The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe he's going for the element of surprise? Odd selection either way.

As an aside, I love watching Fermino, such an unselfish, tenacious player, the sort of player Perez should be trying to emulate.

"Mignolet, Gomez, Klavan, Lovren, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Mane, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Solanke

Subs: Karius, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Can, Ings, Alexander-Arnold"

The f***?

:serious:

I think this could backfire on Klopp.

Found it odd he gave Coutinho, Firmino, Salah etc 90 mins midweek when they were 4-0 up after 47 mins.

Especially when he's rotating players out for a rest you'd assume as he did Salah before. Strange decision making.

Guest firetotheworks

You've got to love a bit of Giroud. I'd love us to be at a level where he'd be a realistic transfer target, I'm a big fan.

You've got to love a bit of Giroud. I'd love us to be at a level where he'd be a realistic transfer target, I'm a big fan.

Same here, think he comes in for a lot of stick but he's a genuine class striker.

Charlie Austin would be a perfect signing for us. Wouldn't be surprised if they cycle him back out of the side either soon.

Could be a possibility with new ownership that isn't as strict with the 25 and under policy.

Charlie Austin would be a perfect signing for us. Wouldn't be surprised if they cycle him back out of the side either soon.

Could be a possibility with new ownership that isn't as strict with the 25 and under policy.

To be fair we've kind of ditched that in recent years. We've signed Gamez, D.Murphy, Gayle & Lejeune who were all 25 or older at the time I believe.

To be fair we've kind of ditched that in recent years. We've signed Gamez, D.Murphy, Gayle & Lejeune who were all 25 or older at the time I believe.

And Joselu, Ritchie, Diame, Clark etc.

Rooney looking like a 50 year old out there

Was going to say I'd be happy for him to play there against us but he'll find a way to score. Wouldn't surprise me if he's scored more goals against us than any other team