The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Looking at Swansea's fixture, it could easily be that someone on 40 points could go down this season like - their last three all winnable.

Not sure Hull would be getting that many points. Swansea have the much better set of fixtures.

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty tired of watching wank teams winning like this. Hopefully there'll be a reaction to it that undoes the crap you see week after week. When Atletico do it, the defending is a joy to watch, anyone else and there's not enough to it to make it entertaining.

Looking at Swansea's fixture, it could easily be that someone on 40 points could go down this season like - their last three all winnable.

Please God let it be West Ham. That could be the funniest relegation of all time.

Pretty tired of watching wank teams winning like this. Hopefully there'll be a reaction to it that undoes the crap you see week after week. When Atletico do it, the defending is a joy to watch, anyone else and there's not enough to it to make it entertaining.

Not sure why it's acceptable for Atleti but not Palace, especially given the players at Atleti's disposal.

It's up to the more attractive teams to overcome It, but more often than not they're tactically weak.

Guest firetotheworks

Not sure why it's acceptable for Atleti but not Palace, especially given the players at Atleti's disposal.

It's up to the more attractive teams to overcome It, but more often than not they're tactically weak.

I'm just talking purely from a spectator's perspective. Atletico make defending an art and it's a joy to watch, most other teams make it an arduous spectacle by playing that way, that's what I mean.

Please God let it be West Ham. That could be the funniest relegation of all time.

Got what probably looks like 3 losses on paper (Stoke away, Spurs and Liverpool home).. and Burnley away on the final day.  That game could be huge :lol:

Mourinho is going to get a CL spot.

They need to not lose in the derby on thursday.

Agree with this.  Although they have 2 games in hand on Liverpool and are only 3 points behind with a comparable goal difference.  So even a loss v Man City isn't the end of the world.

Man Utd do have a tough set of fixtures with 2 games per week and some decent teams to play.

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/zocnLE5.jpg

Back 4 for Barca. Little too late, though.

Impressive how many Real Madrid players have scored this season.

Is Isco injured?

Guest neesy111

Nah, he's on the bench. Incredibly harsh. Bale shouldn't be ahead of him on current form.

Watch him score the winner now.

Yeah he's been their best player for me over the last month, when I saw them vs Alaves he was the best player on the pitch.

Guest neesy111

Easy Madrid win, Barca's away form has been very poor recently bar a few thrashing's against poor La Liga teams.

Really looking forward to the El Classico.  :cheesy:

I think I'll just tape Countyfile and watch it after

Nobody tapes things these days ffs. Have you not heard of BBC iPlayer?

Easy Madrid win, Barca's away form has been very poor recently bar a few thrashing's against poor La Liga teams.

Let's hope Barcelona lose their shit and turn it into El Cuntico