The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Undeserved.

Take it you didn't see the first half?

Yeah, really weird opinion.

Undeserved.

Hardly, we we're the better team until the last 30 we're we just sat back and took the pressure and other then the penalty they didn't have many clear cut chances.

:lol: Just out here fishing.

Knew it was a weird opinion.  So funny.

How did we look technically? Only saw 20 minutes. The goal came from a level of physical domination you rarely see at the highest level.

We played to traditional English strengths of strength, power and pace. That isn't to say we lumped and chased. The lad in the middle of the park, no. 7, Josh Onomah ran the show for 60 minutes.

Am i right in remembering woodman was off to palace before Rafa offered him and Armstrong a new contract?

I didnt recall that, just his father has hesitated to join Palace becoz of Freddie.

Just a shame very few of the lads will ever play regular top flight foltball.

was just saying before what struck me watching the game was the england players physicality which will take you a long way at youth level but not top flight stuff

hope a few of them make the step up mind

Why is that a shame? It's the same for any youth national side, that not all will go on to have exceptional careers.

U-20 is a lesser tournament to U19 and U21 due to timing so it's even more likely to be the case.

If we get a few full internationals out of that lot it will be a good haul.

Guest palnese

Why is that a shame? It's the same for any youth national side, that not all will go on to have exceptional careers.

U-20 is a lesser tournament to U19 and U21 due to timing so it's even more likely to be the case.

If we get a few full internationals out of that lot it will be a good haul.

Most of them will never get a fair chance in the top flight. We're currently trying to sign Gouffran on a new deal. I don't really care if he's a good egg and decent bloke in the dressing room. He's an absolute shocking footballer and offers nowt on the pitch. Give one of the kids a chance instead. The PL is full of shite players signed from abroad. I'd much rather see young English lads given a chance, rather than signing cheap shite from France or whatever.

/Disco