The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Venezuela looked the better team to be honest, that kid from Watford looks some player.

Saw him play a second half game in La Liga. he played #9. Never looked like scoring in a million years and looked slow. Only a small amount of time but he didn't look ready for the top level based on that game. From what I saw in 20 minutes today he looked much better.

70 minutes in and Hoolahan still nowhere to be seen.

Absolute joke.

Sky saying he only has 40 caps? Fuck me, that's awful. Easily your most talented player (along with Brady)

Absolute joke.

Sky saying he only has 40 caps? Fuck me, that's awful. Easily your most talented player (along with Brady)

He was playing in League of Ireland until he was 23 or 24 tbf. Should have been a guaranteed starter for the last 5 years at least though

He has that very un Irish trait of actually liking to have the ball and thus isn't trusted

Absolute joke.

Victim of PFM bullshit. Absolute disgrace that he didn't start today, Austria were there to be hammered today and we went out there with a team built to keep it tight.

So much good work undone today.