The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Fuckin' hell. Brighton simply haven't let up all season. Is this how things normally are in the Championship? Fucking hell.

That's probably everyone else's perception of us as well.

Fair enough.

QQ: would sky sports 1&2 cover most of them premier league next season?

Only need a new phone, looking at s8 on voda phone and for £3pm extra they do an entertainment package to get this channels for free, or Spotify for the 24m contract .

Glenn Murray is not a likeable player.

Didn't he do similar crap against us?

Dwight Gayle went down under much less contact two days ago to win us a penalty like.

Considering the number of terrible decisions and pens turned down this year for us, I'll take what we can get.

Only need a new phone, looking at s8 on voda phone and for £3pm extra they do an entertainment package to get this channels for free, or Spotify for the 24m contract .

Yeah, don't think they put Premier League on any other channel.

Guest neesy111

Legally they have to.

Bonus, cheers Dave. Think I'll have to go with that since it's high on impossible to get a decent river for anything these days.

Bonus, cheers Dave. Think I'll have to go with that since it's high on impossible to get a decent river for anything these days.

Nice decoy there. Tributary would also have worked.

Guest neesy111

Think I'll have to go with that since it's high on impossible to get a decent river for anything these days.

That's very incorrect tbh.  The rivers I use are high and fast.

Think I'll have to go with that since it's high on impossible to get a decent river for anything these days.

Maybe you should take me out sailing one day on your yacht, my canoe has a huge hole in it.

Maybe you should take me out sailing one day on your yacht, my canoe has a huge hole in it.

No need for euphemisms, guys. Marriage equality has been a reality for a while now.

Brighton all but guaranteed promotion now. Technically need 10 points, but with a 28 goal swing needed in goal difference, in reality it's 9 points.

Will Huddersfield win all of their remaining games? Probably not. So you could say that two wins and a draw or two would be enough.

With home games against Wigan and Bristol City, they're pretty nailed on to get what they need.

Guest neesy111

It's completely in our own hands, i'm 98% confident but strange things can happen in football...

Guest reefatoon

Brighton are constantly playing their games before us. Wouldn't mind it the other way around for a change, see how they would react to us winning first.