The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Still cannot get my head at all round Chelsea letting Matic go there. He's improved them four fold. Totally freed up Pogba.

Yeah it's absolutely mental.

Chelsea are nuts like. That's Lukaku, De Bruyne, and Matic that they've chosen to let go.

Said this before but i don't have a problem with them selling Matic, he hasn't been THIS Matic for Chelsea in like 18 months. To the point that most Chelsea fans i know were fine with selling him.

What i have a problem with is they didn't replace him with someone more dynamic and give more balance to the team going forward, because as of right now they rely massively on Hazard for chance creation.

Still cannot get my head at all round Chelsea letting Matic go there. He's improved them four fold. Totally freed up Pogba.

Chelsea are nuts like. That's Lukaku, De Bruyne, and Matic that they've chosen to let go.

Twice with Matic

Chris Foy saying that the Fellaini goal isn't offside because Wes Morgan is 'deliberately playing the ball'. Sounded like absolute nonsense. It should be given offside.

Be absolutely fewmin if that was given against us

Guest firetotheworks

Chris Foy saying that the Fellaini goal isn't offside because Wes Morgan is 'deliberately playing the ball'. Sounded like absolute nonsense. It should be given offside.

Be absolutely fewmin if that was given against us

Sounds like he's just trying to sound insightful when in reality it just makes either him or the rules sound stupid.

Just seen the highlights from the Man City game. I know it doesn't really matter allthat much for games at Bournemouth, but surely with Man City fan nearly on the pitch and Sterling getting sent off it's reasonable to suggest that this is exactly why having to have away fans pitchside is a bad idea?

Aye, just stand there for a full 2 mins without any signals to the crowd, etc. Great refereeing. This shit takes way too long.

What a farce. :lol:

Why didn't they see that at the time?

Twice in Matic's case. :lol:

Aye, just stand there for a full 2 mins without any signals to the crowd, etc. Great refereeing. This shit takes way too long.

What a farce. :lol:

Why didn't they see that at the time?

Harsh penalty as well in my opinion. Ok it was handball but I'm sure his hand was only up to steady himself and was a fairly natural movement.