The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I haven't been paying too much attention to the game but Levante's centre back has just hit a corker of a volley into the top corner against Espanyol.  Worth keeping your eye out for definitely.

*Edit*

It's actually Sociedad they're playing, like it said i wasn't paying much attention.

Fuck me that must have had some power! How far are the stadiums apart??  :laugh2:

Fucking sky man ''In 1994 there was 7 leagues between Swindon and Forest Green, now they play each other, what a journey its been''

That was 23 years ago ffs, not really that surprising that teams can move up and down divisions to make that gap up like, a lot can happen in 10 years let alone 23. Jesus

Watching a Rangers-Celtic match on Sky Sports now from 1999. Even though they were never great, it's different class to what it is now. Amoruso, Lambert, Albertz, van Bronckhorst, Moravcik, Hendry, Larsson...shame what's happened up there.

Gio and Larsson both played in a CL final for us. Class players both.

Yeah, Scottish football has taken a vertical dive in little over a decade. Rangers and Celtic saw the writing on the wall though, that's why they tried to jump over to the EPL.

Guest firetotheworks

Sprinters, players with that physique liable to get a thigh strain... comparison to Usain Bolt.....

Name a well known white sprinter. Name any  sprinter more well known than Usain Bolt. Deny that Antonio has a sprinter's physique.

Exactly what's the problem?