The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Can't wait to see what they can do under Gareth Southgate over the next 10 years.

Personally, I am quite eager to see how this group performs when they are on loan to Championship clubs in four years time.

I was actually quite surprised at the level of technique that our players showed. Their athleticism made the difference between the sides, but they showed some skill.

Foden looked outstanding. Normally, players don't come through the ranks at Man City, but I think he'll be the exception.

I thought Palace fans were swupa pashonate and loud?

97th minute, needing an equalising goal, the ball breaks free with players in space: Silence

Player with the ball just outside the penalty box, Palace are shooting towards the ‘Ultra end’: Silence

Zaha, arguably their most skilful player has the ball in the box, takes 1 turn, then another, finds space: Silence

Ball goes past Joe Hart, across the face of goal heading towards the bottom corner: Silence

Only once the goal is scored do they make any sort of noise, the fuckers are more vocal when they are spouting shite that we gave Pardew a tough ride then they are when supporting their own team in a must not lose match.