The other games today 2017/18

Greg

poor barc3l0na

Wouldn't be surprised if Bayern did the same to Real tomorrow night

Yeap, I make them favourites.  Both Barca and Real have ageing squads especially first team's and it's caught up with both this season.

It's only 12 months older than the team  that won the whole thing last season.

Biggest issue is Pepe not playing - he's huge. Age is catching up to Ronaldo and he may be a bit of a luxury but I expect him to play uptop a 4-4-2.

Barca's issues aren't really to do with age either. Sure Xavi's gone and Iniesta's influence is waning but fundamentally the defence and midfield is broken. The style doesn't suit the team either.

Mandzukic with four yellow card offences tonight.

Yeah, he's lucky to still be on the pitch.

He was yellow carded for being fouled ffs :lol:

I don't think he can help being bigger and stronger than the Barcelona players he's facing up against.  Plus the way Barcelona players like to get really close when pressing, it just looks like Mandzukic is committing fouls, when it's the Barcelona players just being too soft or play acting like Sergi Roberto has done twice.

Like, none of the TV pundits have called for a Mandzukic yellow.  And they were incredulous when he got booked.

Who would've thought letting Dani Alves go in favour of playing Sergi Roberto at right back was a bad decision

Wasn't it his own decision?

I read somewhere that he basically wanted to leave because he felt Barca didn't really want him and were writing him off the last few years he was there