The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Pretty depressing subs from Mou when chasing a game in Rashford and Fellaini.

Martial, Rashford was on.

Aye, sorry, meant Lingard not Rashford. Martian and Rashford are both good players, but Lingard is nowhere near Man U (or England) class, and Fellaini is just a dirty cunt who is only good in the air.

I think Fellaini's fair enough even if he's a total shitheel, but agree about Lingaard, absolutely shit.

Him and Herrera will score next week now.

Can see the point in bringing Fellaini on, but it basically means you're Tony Pulis-ing things up with pumping high balls into the box. Man U should be better than having to resort to that IMO.

I think that's Mourinho tbh, he doesn't trust skill and flair as much as the big physical types, and it shows in his teams sooner or later. He's making Man U players look worse than they are, same as he did at Chelsea.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, sorry, meant Lingard not Rashford. Martian and Rashford are both good players, but Lingard is nowhere near Man U (or England) class, and Fellaini is just a dirty cunt who is only good in the air.

I think Fellaini's fair enough even if he's a total shitheel, but agree about Lingaard, absolutely shit.

Can see the point in bringing Fellaini on, but it basically means you're Tony Pulis-ing things up with pumping high balls into the box. Man U should be better than having to resort to that IMO.

I think that's Mourinho tbh, he doesn't trust skill and flair as much as the big physical types, and it shows in his teams sooner or later. He's making Man U players look worse than they are, same as he did at Chelsea.

Moyes signed him, he's been used in the same way by Moyes, Van Gaal, and Mourinho. I can't think of another situation in which Mourinho's had that sort of route one impact player.

5 points off relegation zone...

5 points off 5th

I like that but it's a tad optimistic seeing the fixtures we have coming up.

0-0 and appalling game against Man Utd, beat Watford at home. Same as the Man Utd game for West Brom away.  5 points from 3. Decent

5 points off relegation zone...

5 points off 5th

I like that but it's a tad optimistic seeing the fixtures we have coming up.

0-0 and appalling game against Man Utd, beat Watford at home. Same as the Man Utd game for West Brom away.  5 points from 3. Decent

Well i think more the next 10 or so but i like your thinking too, not confident that's likely with the way we can't score but you never know.

Guest firetotheworks

Something is wrong like, Crystal Palace and all of their good players are still bottom after their ‘easier games’. They are actually further away from safety than they were before their ‘easier games’

Must be Roy Hodgson’s tactical masterclass.

Who's that 'easier games' quote attributable to? It's the exact opposite, so I dunno if you've just got mixed up. Hodgson's opening fixtures were Man City, Man United, Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham and Spurs. So in no way easier at all.

Moyes signed him, he's been used in the same way by Moyes, Van Gaal, and Mourinho. I can't think of another situation in which Mourinho's had that sort of route one impact player.

Maybe it's more to do with Mourinho's generally defensive strategy then. He didn't use his flair players effectively at Chelsea, and he's doing the same here IMO.

Something is wrong like, Crystal Palace and all of their good players are still bottom after their ‘easier games’. They are actually further away from safety than they were before their ‘easier games’

Must be Roy Hodgson’s tactical masterclass.

Who's that 'easier games' quote attributable to? It's the exact opposite, so I dunno if you've just got mixed up. Hodgson's opening fixtures were Man City, Man United, Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham and Spurs. So in no way easier at all.

Newcastle, West Ham and Bristol City. 1 point and a cup exit.

They’ve still got more ‘easier games’ coming up, but they are never getting out of this - not with that muppet in charge.