The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Silva not committing for Watford. Wow.

I don't get it personally. There's better clubs on the horizon at the end of the season imo. Everton showing they still have pull.

Why would anyone commit to Watford given how they treat managers there?

Just until the end of the season. There's a young, tasty team there right now. Ride that out to a top 8 finish. Then evaluate the best move in the summer.

Silva not committing for Watford. Wow.

I don't get it personally. There's better clubs on the horizon at the end of the season imo. Everton showing they still have pull.

There's no guarantee that a better job than Everton will be available at the end of the season and that said club will want him, and Everton is a significant step up from Watford.

Heh, I have always defended Benzema's role in Madrid's striking line, but this season is becoming difficult...

They have a bad conundrum. I still don't think Ronaldo is going to be as effective played as a pure #9 as if they bought a top drawer pure #9, but right now their striking line has lost all the dynamism they were famous for.

n7yglsu0d3zz.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Heh, I have always defended Benzema's role in Madrid's striking line, but this season is becoming difficult...

They have a bad conundrum. I still don't think Ronaldo is going to be as effective played as a pure #9 as if they bought a top drawer pure #9, but right now their striking line has lost all the dynamism they were famous for.

n7yglsu0d3zz.jpg

Eh!? How many minutes has he played? :lol:

I quite like how it looks like he's wearing the crown as well.

The keeper had all the time in the world to tip that over the bar, seemed to just give up on it. s**** from him regardless of how bad the back-pass was.

Erm.....

Seems a daft comment given the madness of the backpass, I realise that. But for me the keeper should push that over the par with comfort. Look back at the last replay, he barely even tries for it.

Yeah he's really positive when he receives the ball, reminds me a little bit of Jefferson Montero in his first season but seems to have a bit more about him.

I agree with what this commentator just said there, Brighton have settled into the PL really well and just got on with it without much drama. Hope they stay up personally.