The other games today 2017/18

Greg

This Arsenal side are brilliant to watch

Only cause they're 2-0 down tbf

Nah this is the best Arsenal side in years IMO. They'd have a lot more points but it took them ages to get Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette into the side together

Watching it on NBC. I never realised Lee Dixon was quite this much of an insufferable c***.

Talks rubbish like, seems to think his opinion is more valuable than his co-workers by the sounds of the commentary on this match. When Ozil had his free kick the co commentator came up with a perfectly reasonable assessment of the situation and Dixon was just like "nope, that's not right". How do yee kna Lee.

This Arsenal side are brilliant to watch

Only cause they're 2-0 down tbf

Nah this is the best Arsenal side in years IMO. They'd have a lot more points but it took them ages to get Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette into the side together

I agree but you know the game would be nowt like this if it was 0-0 after 11 minutes :lol:  Best thing for the game/neutral was the early Man Utd goals

Guest firetotheworks

This game is special. Can't remember many better in the PL

The obvious ones are still far better, but this is the best one I can remember seeing for a while. Arsenal Leicester at the start of the season was excellent as well.