The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Swansea are the luckiest team I have seen all season. All they do is sit back and crowd out the other team and hope to stay within the game.

[emoji38] They're bottom of the league, had a canny few clear cut pens waved away, including against us, and had a player sent off for the most obvious yellow card you'll ever see.

Guest neesy111

Swansea are the luckiest team I have seen all season. All they do is sit back and crowd out the other team and hope to stay within the game.

[emoji38] They're bottom of the league, had a canny few clear cut pens waved away, including against us, and had a player sent off for the most obvious yellow card you'll ever see.

Any team around us winning is lucky according to wor Stifler.  Might be that they are creating their own luck by playing alright.

Anytime I have seen them they should have been out of sigh, yet they are often still in games near the end. They should really be cut adrift at the bottom.

Guest firetotheworks

Guest Howaythetoon

How is the way Swansea are playing against Liverpool any different how we played against City?  No different IMO - but watch Carragher praise their tactics after the match.

Guest Howaythetoon