Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United - 14/04/17 - Post-match deflation from pg 26

Dave

[emoji38] How haven't we scored?

Poor finishing.

Howay man, I'd give you the Mbemba one but he's a centre half. Others have been good last ditch blocks.

Our finishing has been poor this calendar year.  Look at the Wigan and Burton games.

I don't disagree but what's that got to do with this match?

Guest neesy111

Green saves from Mbemba! Another corner.....

Poor header tbh.

Did what he had to do; get it on target with a lot of power. Good save

Free header from 8 yards out.  Needs to tuck it away.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] How haven't we scored?

Poor finishing.

Howay man, I'd give you the Mbemba one but he's a centre half. Others have been good last ditch blocks.

Our finishing has been poor this calendar year.  Look at the Wigan and Burton games.

I don't disagree but what's that got to do with this match?

Forget it, being pedantic per usual.

Enjoyed that, it's been a good game between two good teams. Both had spells of pressure, though ours was more sustained and we're unfortunate not to be in front. They look dangerous on the break.

Guest firetotheworks

Pleased with most of that, Hayden and Mbemba in particular have stood out for me. Only player really annoying me if Mitrovic, who's once again hoying himself around like a royal tit holding his face etc because he can't play football. The bloke is a complete embarrassment.

Memba, Hayden, Perez and Mitro doing really well here. And obviously Ritchie as well.

Perez is not using the space that Mitro is providing,  couple of times he hasn't reacted quick enough.

Easily fixed at HT, hopefully.

Guest neesy111

Pleased with most of that, Hayden and Mbemba in particular have stood out for me. Only player really annoying me if Mitrovic, who's once again hoying himself around like a royal tit holding his face etc because he can't play football. The bloke is a complete embarrassment.

He's done ok tbh, Perez has been terrible though.

And also so very unlucky not to be ahead here.

I loved that Gouffran could've easily gone down and gotten a free kick but instead he stayed up and created a chance. I wish there was more of that going around in football today.

He's actually been pretty effective and won a lot of aerial battles that have kept possession.

Memba, Hayden, Perez and Mitro doing really well here. And obviously Ritchie as well.

Perez is not using the space that Mitro is providing,  couple of times he hasn't reacted quick enough.

Easily fixed at HT, hopefully.

Yep.  Trust in Rafa lads, if we see it,  he sees it.