Newcastle United lose Judicial Review against HMRC

ChrisMcQuillan

I doubt anyone in the media really has a grasp on the size of this, because it's kind of unprecedented. People can make their own assumptions, but there's no reason to get in a nervous wreck when this could easily end in a simple fine by the FA.

Wouldn't surprise anyone if Sam Allardyce is involved in this tbh, good job he drinks wine by the pint glass :lol:

Rafa just saud it his presser it was something from 5 years ago,  so could only be  pardew??

Did we even sign anyone under fat sham from France? Or even under this regime with him as boss? Utter shite though, 2+2= potato. Just some no mark trying to make news through his own thoughts. Probably posts here.

Did we even sign anyone under fat sham from France? Or even under this regime with him as boss? Utter s**** though, 2+2= potato. Just some no mark trying to make news through his own thoughts. Probably posts here.

Cacapa?

Guest neesy111

Did we even sign anyone under fat sham from France? Or even under this regime with him as boss? Utter shite though, 2+2= potato. Just some no mark trying to make news through his own thoughts. Probably posts here.

Beye from Marseille as well.

What I was reading yesterday, was that HMRC had been working on football related tax evasion for years, and that it covers up to 43 players and 12 different football clubs. I wouldn't be surprised if other clubs experience similar raids in the near future.

What I was reading yesterday, was that HMRC had been working on football related tax evasion for years, and that it covers up to 43 players and 12 different football clubs. I wouldn't be surprised if other clubs experience similar raids in the near future.

As long as we still have the best raids I'm not bothered.

Did we even sign anyone under fat sham from France? Or even under this regime with him as boss? Utter s**** though, 2+2= potato. Just some no mark trying to make news through his own thoughts. Probably posts here.

We picked up another guy as well, cant remember his name, we shiftd him to Stoke, scored against us???

We picked up another guy as well, cant remember his name, we shiftd him to Stoke, scored against us???

Rozenhal?

Just googled, he's Czech but signed from PSG.

Rozenhal?

Abdoulaye Faye

Rozenhal?

Abdoulaye Faye

Thats the fucker.

Rozenhal?

Just googled, he's Czech but signed from PSG.

Could also be in the mix.

That's true, but the media need to pick a club as the "The main culprit" and obviously, the most Northern club is the choice.

That's true, but the media need to pick a club as the "The main culprit" and obviously, the most Northern club is the choice.

Unless they play in Manchester or Liverpool

I don't see the massive conspiracy here lads. Our Chief Executive was taken into custody for the day, ostensibly to stop him from potentially getting rid of evidence. I think our prominence in the media has thus far been entirely justified.

180 HMRC officers raided West Ham apparently, so they're hardly peripheral in this.

Guest neesy111

I don't see the massive conspiracy here lads. Our Chief Executive was taken into custody for the day, ostensibly to stop him from potentially getting rid of evidence. I think our prominence in the media has thus far been entirely justified.

180 HMRC officers raided West Ham apparently, so they're hardly peripheral in this.

It was 180 officers in total across all raids.

Ah right, think some article claimed 180 for just West Ham but obviously the media talk shit anyway so no doubt wrong.

PR Exercise tbh.

£5m wouldn't justify that volume of tax wankers surely?