CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

f***ing hell their keeper.

That's very classy, no problem with Brighton at all but I do believe they were the 2nd best team in the division and finished where they deserved to, which is a fabulous achievement for them. 

You would think ssn would acknowledge us winning the title a bit more.

:thup: I was hoping for an interview or something by now.

Seems it is a bigger achievement to finish 21st than 1st.

Eh?

I can't say I've been watching it but everyone seems to be saying all of Sky's focus has been on Blackburn going down as opposed to our 3 game turnaround/Brighton's collapse which has led to us snatching the title out of a near-impossible situation.

Know nowt like that at a football match, the third went in to mild cheers followed by absolute scenes. SJP rocking like I've not seen it before for the remainder. Legs were shaking, we as a club do belong in the top flight but that was one of my favourite moments following NUFC. Amazing.

Guest neesy111

Wish I knew how to post a video I took of the celebrations. Lovely moments.

Post it to YouTube and then link it back.

A steward was calling for reinforcements after my polite but adamant disagreement that I should vacate my seat for sneaking in a red wine (you can't, who knew?) when a Barnsley fan lobbed something over and hit one of our fans (saw kid leaving later, with bloodied head- not sure if same incident) at which point (kindly) radgy goes charging towards their suddenly less 'enthusiastic' fans. Major melee ensues, and they forget all about moi. Result, would have been gutted to miss final few minutes/celebrations.  :lol:

A steward was calling for reinforcements after my polite but adamant disagreement that I should vacate my seat for sneaking in a red wine (you can't, who knew?) when a Barnsley fan lobbed something over and hit one of our fans (saw kid leaving later, with bloodied head- not sure if same incident) at which point (kindly) radgy goes charging towards their suddenly less 'enthusiastic' fans. Major melee ensues, and they forget all about moi. Result, would have been gutted to miss final few minutes/celebrations.  :lol:

Gotta step up your game son,

http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/article/2015/11/23/iasipwineinacan-619-386.png

Who the fuck sneaks red wine in you loon :lol:

I was wondering what was going on, was that just after Brighton scored and the Barnsley fans were taking the piss?  I'm sure that was the first time I'd heard them all day.

Who the fuck sneaks red wine in you loon :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Who the f*** sneaks red wine in you loon :lol:

Seemed like a good idea at the time, actually it was a good idea. Had about one mouthful left!  :lol:

Guest neesy111

If you're going to sneak red wine, just put it in a bottle of ribena.

O0

I do it at the cricket all the time now after seeing someone do it.

Who the f*** sneaks red wine in you loon :lol:

Seemed like a good idea at the time, actually it was a good idea. Had about one mouthful left!  :lol:

Should have sneaked in some dairy lee and ritz crackers and made a session òf it :lol: