Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

I'm just glad I wrapped in my season ticket so I'm not part of it anymore.

So am I. Atmosphere is so much more positive this season which Rafa and the players have commented on numerous times. Lots of the whingers seem to have chucked it and been replaced by more supportive people. Hopefully it's a continuing trend.

Wasn't there boos at full time like?

Aye there was a few. Not many but a few. 2nd half was a disgraceful performance.

Swear I've watched his compilations playing for Norwich tearing it up in the Championship, it's like he isn't the same player. For a 21 year old (at the time) winger to hit 9 goals in 40 games a division below last year, he should be able to offer more than what he's shown so far.

Worryingly bad start for him, if we are 2 up or more with 20 mins to go it makes sense to blood him then. Otherwise loan is best thing for him.

Guest firetotheworks

So am I. Atmosphere is so much more positive this season which Rafa and the players have commented on numerous times. Lots of the whingers seem to have chucked it and been replaced by more supportive people. Hopefully it's a continuing trend.

:lol: Or ye nah, people who have simply stood by their principles.

Maybe the presence of his brother kept him calm at Norwich and settled him down. Twins are generally very close so maybe being away from his bro and on the back of a big move has f***ed with his head

Quite possibly. He just doesn't look quite with it. Letting the ball run under his foot when he tries to control it, or freezing on the spot when he does manage to get control of the ball. He just looks totally lost when he's out on the pitch. It looks like they've just let a fan run on and have a go at playing with his heroes.

Keep standing by them please. SJP is a far better place without the likes of you.

Guest firetotheworks

Keep standing by them please. SJP is a far better place without the likes of you.

How would you know? The last time I was there you were sat at home posting about how people like me were mugs for being there. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Or the likes of you, who whinge about fans going, then not going.

I'll be back the day the fat c*** f***s off. First ST in a decade.

Will I be welcome...

Guest Howaythetoon

How would you know? The last time I was there you were sat at home posting about how people like me were mugs for being there. :lol:

Then a week later he was singing Pardew give us a wave while tucking into a 5 quid hot dog as we lost again...

Will I be welcome...

You may well have to join the waiting list by then!

I've been a season ticket holder for all but 2 seasons from 1991/92 up until today so I've got an idea.

Guest Howaythetoon

Will I be welcome...

You may well have to join the waiting list by then!

Fuck that shit, I'll be buying a box and drinking champagne and eating prawn sarnies...

W(U)M lording it up over the negative people that used to go, man [emoji38]

Atmosphere was edgy as f*** on Saturday man, wind your neck in.

Maybe it was just the sound on your stream. Wasn't exactly jumping but it wasn't edgy either and players weren't being booed and abused as you claim.

Guest Howaythetoon

His mere presence prevented an all out protest against the manager and players though!

Maybe it was just the sound on your stream. Wasn't exactly jumping but it wasn't edgy either and players weren't being booed and abused as you claim.

I was at the match man you fucking bellend.

I was at the match man you f***ing bellend.

Calm down dear and stop getting so worked up! You incorrectly said that Murphy was booed and abused on Saturday. I've disputed your claim as I heard none of this from my seat in the Gallowgate and supporters in the East Stand and Leazes End on here have also stated they heard no boos or abuse aimed at him.

Guest firetotheworks

Wallsendmag's been a season ticket holder since 91-92 IP (except for when he didn't go and criticised those that did, then went back and criticised those that didn't.) So I think when he tells us what happened, he's the voice of authority here...even though you were also there as well.

Denying anything negative said about the atmosphere, man [emoji38]

Rename him WallsendMao and be done with it.

Not at all. I thought the atmosphere was pretty flat by recent standards, which mirrored the football on show for the majority of the time, except for a 15 minute spell in the 1st half.

I haven't made stuff up about one of our players being booed and abused by the crowd though.

Not at all. I thought the atmosphere was pretty flat by recent standards, which mirrored the football on show for the majority of the time, except for a 15 minute spell in the 1st half.

I haven't made stuff up about one of our players being booed and abused by the crowd though.

I didn't make it up man you utter mong.

I didn't make it up man you utter mong.

The fact that you're having to resort to abuse in all your posts now suggests you know you made it up but aren't big enough to put your hands up and admit it. Fair enough.