Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Clearly low on confidence, but some of the comments in here are ridiculous.

[emoji38] Which ones are ridiculous? He's been absolutely shit for every minute he's been on the pitch for us; not just a bit rough around the edges or finding his feet - but consistently poor. Sick of seeing him being brought on and he needs to go - preferably on loan.

Well this comment is ridiculous for a start. [emoji38]

??? Young player absolutely shot on confidence and clearly not ready for the Premier League... yes I can see why the suggestion of a loan is quite bizarre. What am I on.

Tbf Yorkie you basically said ""sell him or loan him" :lol: it was slightly overboard like. I don't think selling him should be in anyone's minds yet.

Playing him is certainly not the answer. If it is a confidence thing then he needs to be nowhere near the team until it's back. No-one said it is easy to play under the pressure of SJP, it's definitely not a place for mentally frail players.

I don't think it's a confidence issue though. Just think he isn't cut out for this.

[emoji38] Which ones are ridiculous? He's been absolutely shit for every minute he's been on the pitch for us; not just a bit rough around the edges or finding his feet - but consistently poor. Sick of seeing him being brought on and he needs to go - preferably on loan.

??? Young player absolutely shot on confidence and clearly not ready for the Premier League... yes I can see why the suggestion of a loan is quite bizarre. What am I on.

Tbf Yorkie you basically said ""sell him or loan him" :lol: it was slightly overboard like. I don't think selling him should be in anyone's minds yet.

I said I'd rather see him loaned out but if, by some stroke of fate, someone offered the same £10m for him I'd snap their hands off. We haven't got time for players with absolutely nowt going for them, which is what he's shown.

Guest firetotheworks

Nee idea what you're on, but he's 22, been here like 3 months, and played 10 minutes at a time. The suggestion that he 'needs to go -preferably on loan' when we signed him from the next level down where he's already proven himself is a bit short sighted imo. Confidence is obviously the problem, sending him out on loan to where he's already proven himself isn't the only solution.

Nee idea what you're on, but he's 22, been here like 3 months, and played 10 minutes at a time. The suggestion that he 'needs to go -preferably on loan' when we signed him from the next level down where he's already proven himself is a bit short sighted imo. Confidence is obviously the problem, sending him out on loan to where he's already proven himself isn't the only solution.

This is usually a fair argument and one I've used several times for other players; but he's shown nothing.

Anyways, he won't be going anywhere so I'm arguing for the sake of it here. :laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf Yorkie you basically said ""sell him or loan him" [emoji38] it was slightly overboard like. I don't think selling him should be in anyone's minds yet.

I said I'd rather see him loaned out but if, by some stroke of fate, someone offered the same £10m for him I'd snap their hands off. We haven't got time for players with absolutely nowt going for them, which is what he's shown.

So an even more ridiculous a comment at this stage Yorkie [emoji38]. You said yourself he's young and it's a confidence issue, just giving up on his talent and selling him would be ridiculous.

Tbf Yorkie you basically said ""sell him or loan him" [emoji38] it was slightly overboard like. I don't think selling him should be in anyone's minds yet.

So even more ridiculous a comment at this stage Yorkie. You said yourself he's young and it's a confidence issue, just giving up on his talent and selling him would be ridiculous.

See previous comment, really. Worse players have shown considerably more than he has by this stage. But like I say, it's a moot point because neeone's gonna be daft enough to pay money for him after his start here. Hopefully he'll get better but I can't see it and stand by my sentiment. *sassy fingerclick*

Was him losing ball that turned into corner they scored from?

I think he failed to keep he ball on 3 or 4 occasions.

Think what we could have bought with his £10m. Add on Joselu at £5m and you can see how the limited funds have been shat down the Netty.