Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol:

Just trying to work out what IP's motive would be for making it up.

He's obviously just trying to make the club a crisis club again with his negative commentary of the atmosphere. Him and his like are not welcome at SJP.

:lol: Just read the last page of so of comments. FWIW, in the Gallowgate Upper, the atmosphere was pretty decent tbf, I didn't witness any edginess or negativity. Sure, plenty of frustration and disappointment at full time but that's only natural having conceded on the 92nd min. Most people understand with this group of players we're doing pretty decently.

Murphy clearly isn't ready, either that's due to ability or a massive lack of confidence, perhaps a bit of both.

I don't think he's being helped in that he is getting a small number of minutes and that too when we are trying to win or get back level in a match.

I hope he does make it here BUT it's not been a great start.

Can't put it down to lack of ability. Even if he's just Championship level he'd be able to dribble etc. Confidence is clearly shot.

IIRC his overall performances against us were good, and we were the top of that pile in the Champ. He's definitely not this bad; he just looks totally overwhelmed.

Needs to be given more than a couple of minutes when we're chasing games.

He could have done with us having a Carabao cup run as well so he could have started a few games to ease him in.

He did okay when he came on at Huddersfield earlier in the season, but looks terrified now.

Guest neesy111

Just seen him purposefully standing infront of disabled kids so they can't see Fenwicks window. Does his arrogance know no bounds?

Did anyone boo him?

Depends if Wallsend mag was there.

• 2 weeks later...