Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Another game this vile little cunt has cost us.

On Bonfire night too, has this sickening individual got no shame?

Make him apologise to every single person in that stadium personally over the international break.

He must be lacking confidence as others have said. Looks afraid to take a chance and when he does he has no belief in it pulling off. The attempted cross got me the most; he made no attempt to trick the man, just whacked it into him.

Low on confidence is one thing but for someone who apparently has pace to burn, getting chucked on for ten minutes against tired legs, he didn't particularly look like he was trying, be it getting into space or chasing the ball down when on the back foot on more than one occasion.

Clearly low on confidence, but some of the comments in here are ridiculous.

:lol: Which ones are ridiculous? He's been absolutely shit for every minute he's been on the pitch for us; not just a bit rough around the edges or finding his feet - but consistently poor. Sick of seeing him being brought on and he needs to go - preferably on loan.

Guest firetotheworks

Looks like a rabbit in headlights. A reminder that confidence is everything in football, and he has none at the moment.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Which ones are ridiculous? He's been absolutely shit for every minute he's been on the pitch for us; not just a bit rough around the edges or finding his feet - but consistently poor. Sick of seeing him being brought on and he needs to go - preferably on loan.

Well this comment is ridiculous for a start. [emoji38]

[emoji38] Which ones are ridiculous? He's been absolutely shit for every minute he's been on the pitch for us; not just a bit rough around the edges or finding his feet - but consistently poor. Sick of seeing him being brought on and he needs to go - preferably on loan.

Well this comment is ridiculous for a start. [emoji38]

??? Young player absolutely shot on confidence and clearly not ready for the Premier League... yes I can see why the suggestion of a loan is quite bizarre. What am I on.

As mental as it sounds I think he'd be better off starting a game for us rather than coming on with 10 minutes left with us needing a goal. Him having to deliver in such a short space of time is clearly not working for him. He obviously feels like he has to make something happen while simultaneously being shit scared to make anything happen.

No chance of that happening with us on a pretty poor run and him looking shite in his cameos though.

As mental as it sounds I think he'd be better off starting a game for us rather than coming on with 10 minutes left with us needing a goal. Him having to deliver in such a short space of time is clearly not working for him. He obviously feels like he has to make something happen while simultaneously being shit scared to make anything happen.

I agree. Would've started him against Palace. Coming on a sub and being expected by fans, because you're a winger, isn't doing anyone a favour.