Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

He just needs to act more instinctive and less indecisive when he has the ball. Sure he should have passed a few times or gotten rid of ball earlier but he just needs to play football. No doubt he is talented and has a good right peg on him. Do sort of wish he’d play left more as he scored against us last season from that side cutting in on his right foot.

He just needs to act more instinctive and less indecisive when he has the ball. Sure he should have passed a few times or gotten rid of ball earlier but he just needs to play football. No doubt he is talented and has a good right peg on him. Do sort of wish he’d play left more as he scored against us last season from that side cutting in on his right foot.

He'll get there. Yesterday Rafa had Ritchie on the left to help out defensively, but I think in the future, against weaker sides we will see Murphy play some of his most effective stuff from the left, he loves a shot for distance so that role suits him well.

I'm glad to hear he was better and showed something. Didn't see the game myself and don't think I care to catch up either given how the result went.

I would recommend watching our goal and then turning it off.

I'm glad to hear he was better and showed something. Didn't see the game myself and don't think I care to catch up either given how the result went.

He was, and is, crap.

No.

He's completely out of his depth.

He was, and is, crap.

No.

Aye, you'd expect him to be blowing teams away with the whole 3 months PL experience he has.  If he can't be  top player after about 2 games worth of pitch time we should hoy him off the tyne bridge.

He was, and is, crap.

No.

Aye, you'd expect him to be blowing teams away with the whole 3 months PL experience he has.  If he can't be  top player after about 2 games worth of pitch time we should hoy him off the tyne bridge.

Not really  - just dont expect him to be massively out of his depth.

Probably the only positive from the last 2 games is that Jacob Murphy doesn't look shite anymore.

Was the only one who played anywhere near par today. Needs to add some conviction to his game still though.